美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第2集精讲 第1期:男人和女人对待美女的态度
日期:2013-12-25 22:09

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hi,Claire
嗨 Claire
Hey.Hey.Oh,okay.Hi
嗨 嗨 好吧 你好
-This is my husband,phil.Hi.
这位是我丈夫 Phil你好
And that's my son,luke,right there.
那是我儿子Luke 他在那儿
This is...Desiree.
这位是
Desiree... right. Sorry.
对 Desiree 抱歉
Desiree just moved in down the block.
Desiree刚搬进我们小区
Fun. Where?314.
好啊 你住哪?314号
Oh,the two-bedroom cottage With the indoor/outdoor family room.
就那个两居室加室内室外客厅的房子吧
Very good.
记性不错啊
Bet you're loving that steam shower.
你肯定会喜欢那里的蒸气淋浴的
Phil,that's creepy.Oh,sorry.
Phil 注意言行 抱歉
I'm a real-estate mogul.
我是个房地产大亨
What?! No,I am a real-estate agent.
什么?! 其实我只是个小经纪
Um,we caravanned that house.
我们曾用拖车拖过那房子
Great,uh,deck.
地板 还不错
Thanks.
谢谢夸奖
I'm just there till my divorce is final.
我就在那儿待到我离完婚
Now,who is coconuts enough to dorce you?
哪来的傻B 竟然会跟你离婚?
We got to go,but we'll see yoaround.
我们得走了 回见
Well,we'll have to have you over sometime.
有时间可以到我家坐坐
I'd love it.All right.
我很乐意 好的
Bye.Bye.
拜拜
She's awesome.
她挺不错的
No,we are never having her over.
我们家可不欢迎她
I heard she already slept with two dads from the school.
听说她已和学校里两个孩子爸爸上过床了
What?
什么?
That's...Horrible.
那也太...可怕了
Dad! Watch out.Oh,watch it,buddy.
老爸! 注意点你也注意
Grandma.
真老人
I'm sorry.
抱歉
That still looks like a girl's bike.
那看起来还是像女孩的单车
Well,we'll add more black tape.
那我们再贴点黑胶带吧
My son has been riding his sister's old bike.
我儿子骑的是他姐的旧车
Until he's responsible enough to take care of his own bike.
直到他有能力打理新车为止
Look,he spilled a soda on my computer.
他把苏打水洒我电脑
He ruined our digital camera taking pictures of himself underwater.
因为水下自拍 毁了我家的数码相机
It's a girl's bike.
但那是女孩的单车
I'm all for teaching him a lesson,
我很赞同给他教训
But I worry about the ridicule he might get
但我很害怕
From some loudmouth bully.
他会被老嘴巴们嘲笑

重点解释

Desiree just moved in down the block.Desiree刚搬进我们小区

move in搬进;迁入

We can't move in until the electricity has been laid on.

我们得等电源接通后才能搬进去。

I heard she already slept with two dads from the school.听说她已和学校里两个孩子爸爸上过床了

sleep with与 ... 睡觉

Did Tom sleep with anyone before he was married?

汤姆结婚前和谁同居过?

That still looks like a girl's bike.那看起来还是像女孩的单车

look like看上去像;与…相似

She looks like a very demure young lady.

她看上去像一个矜持的少女。

It looks like rain; we'd better run for it.

天像是要下雨了,我们赶紧快跑吧。

Until he's responsible enough to take care of his own bike.直到他有能力打理新车为止

take care of照顾; 照料

He is smart and can take care of himself.

他很精明可以照顾他自己。

I'll take care of your children while you are away.

你不在时我会照顾你的孩子的。

分享到
重点单词
  • moguln. 显要人物,权势之人 n. 小雪坡
  • ridiculen. 嘲笑,愚弄,笑柄 v. 嘲笑,嘲弄,愚弄
  • bullyn. 欺凌弱小者,土霸,开球 vt. 威胁,恐吓,欺负
  • smartadj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)