美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第9集精讲 第3期:派对请小丑
日期:2015-01-11 13:14

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

See you in a few hours. Yeah.
几小时后再见了 -好的
Thanks again for the karaoke machine.
再次谢谢你们借我卡拉OK唱机
I'll get it back to you right after the party.
派对办完后 我会立刻送过来的
That'd be great.
那再好不过了
Please don't. I beg you.
千万不要 求你了
Don't bring it back. - Okay.
千万别送回来 -好的
Hey, Phil. Are, uh, you getting a clown for today?
嘿 菲尔 你今天的派对有请小丑吗
Oh, no. Luke's not much of a clown fan.
没 卢克不怎么喜欢小丑
Really? - Yeah. He never liked 'em.
真的吗 -是啊 他从来不喜欢小丑
Has he ever seen a good one?
他有见过出色的小丑吗
Has- Has anyone?
有谁 见过吗
Really. So anyway, thanks again.
真的 总之 谢谢你们了
Okay. See you later.
好的 一会儿见
No clown? No- No clown? Let it go.
不要小丑 不要小丑吗 算了吧
Who throws a party without a clown?
谁家开派对不请小丑
Since the late '30s, I'd say most people.
从上世纪30年代开始 大部分人都不请了
You know what? We haven't gotten Luke a present yet.
话说 我们还没给卢克准备生日礼物
Maybe a clown could be our present.
或许扮小丑可以当生日礼物
Cameron. Cameron.
卡梅隆 卡梅隆
If Phil and Claire wanted to get Luke a clown,
如果菲尔和克莱尔想给卢克请个小丑
they would've. This is not our party.
他们肯定已经请了 那不是我们的派对
But- this is not our party.
但 那不是我们家开派对
But I just-
但我刚刚
Fine.
那好吧
What would you suggest we get him then, hmm?
那你说我们送他什么礼物好
Get him a gift card.
送他一张礼物卡就行了
A gift card? - Yeah.
就礼物卡打发他吗 -是啊

Who hurt you?
你被谁摧残过

重点解释

I'll get it back to you right after the party.派对办完后 我会立刻送过来的

right after... 之后马上; 就在 ... 之后

I haven't decided yet, but I'll let you know right after I have made my decision.

我还没有决定,但是我做决定之后立即通知你。

It started raining right after the kickoff of the soccer game.

足球赛一开球就开始下雨了。

Don't bring it back.千万别送回来

bring back带回来

If the plate tarnishes, you can rub it up a little and bring back its shine.

如果盘子失去光泽,你可以稍为擦试一下,使其恢复光泽。

The defeated classes wanted to bring back their lost paradise.

失败的阶级想要恢复它们失去的天堂。

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • decisionn. 决定,决策