美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第2集精讲 第6期:不守规矩的孩子
日期:2014-01-01 19:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本片段出自《摩登家庭》第1季第2集。

10 minutes after making a promise to me,
对我做出承诺才10分钟
He leaves his bike unlocked.
他就没锁单车 扔一边了
All I can hear is claire's voice in my head...
Claire的声音开始在我脑里嗡嗡作响...
"he's not responsible.
"他没有责任感
You never should have given him a bike."
你就不该给他买新单车"
I know. I do a pretty good claire.
我知道 我模仿Claire超棒的
So I decided to teach him a lesson
我决定给他上一课
And let him think his bike was stolen.
让他认为车被偷了
Now,I know that sounds kind of rough,
我知道这不好
But sometimes it's a dad's job to be the tough guy.
但有时候你就得做个"坏"老爸
Excuse me. Thank you.
请让一下 谢谢
On your left. My left,your right.
你左边请让下 是我左边 你右边
Everyone,we have a new family joining us today.
大家过来 我们欢迎新加入的一家
I'm,uh,I'm mitchell,and I am a lawyer.
我叫Mitchell 是个律师
I-I'm cameron,and I'm currently not working,
我叫Cameron 目前失业中
Which gives me more time to grill
这给了我们更多时间一起烧烤
And shoot baskets and...
打篮球 还有...
And this is lily.
这位是Lily
Okay,we're gonna start with the hello dance,
我们准备以"招呼舞"开始
And then we're gonna move on to blocks and finger painting,
接着涂涂方块和手指
And then we're gonna do our family dance.
最后跳家庭舞
All right,who wants to start us off?
怎样 谁想起个头?
Dance us in,p.J.!
跳起来吧 P.J.!

重点解释

So I decided to teach him a lesson我决定给他上一课

decide to决定做某事

The restaurant decide to engage a pop singer.

餐馆决定雇用一名流行歌手。

She decide to rent out a room to get extra income.

她为获得额外收入决定租出一个房间。

Now,I know that sounds kind of rough,我知道这不好

kind of有点儿

He was kind of a fool.

他有点儿傻。

I had always been a kind of spendthrift .

我这人向来都有点儿挥金如土。

All right,who wants to start us off?怎样,谁想起个头?

start off开始

I start off as a kitchen helper.

我开始是干厨房帮手的活。

When do you start off the book on the subject?

你什么时候开始把这题目写成书?

分享到
重点单词
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花
  • spendthriftn. 浪费的人 adj. 浪费的,挥霍无度的
  • engagev. 答应,预定,使忙碌,雇佣,订婚
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • roughadj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • grilln. 烤架,铁格子,烧烤(食物) vt. (在烤架上)烤