美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第3集精讲 第5期:原始人的情侣关系
日期:2014-02-08 23:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《摩登家庭》第一季第三集

Alex, why don't you come shopping with me?
Alex 你干嘛不跟我一块儿购物去呢
Maybe I can help you find something that you like.
说不定我们会找到些你喜欢的东西
That's a really nice offer,but it's not really her thing.
你实在是太好心了 不过逛街她可没心思
Actually, I'd love to go.
谁说的 我还就是想去呢
See, you don't know what my thing is.
你又不知道我对什么有心思
You have no idea what my thing is.
你一点都不知道我有什么心思
I know what your thing is.
我怎么不知道你们那点小心思了
Your thing is to provoke,
你不就想和我对着干么
Just like your sister's thing is to never come out of her room,
还有你姐的心思 就是整天窝在房里不肯出来
And your brother's thing -- Oh, well, there's your brother's thing.
你弟弟他 哦 搞什么鬼
Luke!Put 'em on!
Luke 裤子穿起来
the thing about me and Jay is
我和Jay的关系
Our relationship's always been stuck in that primal place where it started.
基本上就局限于原始社会那种模式
You know, he's the old silverback Protecting his females.
你知道 他就像是灰背猿人长老 保护着族群中雌性们
Then along comes this younger, stronger gorilla,
然后半路杀出个年轻力壮的大猩猩
Swinging in, beating his chest, you know.
踩着祥云 双手捶胸 那样的
Naturally, the ape ladies come running,presenting their nice scarlet behinds.
于是乎母猿们自然而然地围上前去 展示着自己性感红润的臀部
Papa ape wants to stop all that,but he can't, you know.
猿人老爹当然要出来横加干涉 不过当然是无能为力
That's -- that's life.I'm not the enemy.
这 就是生活 我可不是敌人
The enemy is poachers.
偷猎者才是敌人

重点解释

Alex, why don't you come shopping with me?你干嘛不跟我一块儿购物去呢

come with伴随

I sincerely hope you'll come with us.

我真诚希望你和我们一起去。

Will you come with me to the store?

你和我一道去商店吗?

相关短语:

come face to face with someone与某人碰头

During the storm we came face to face with death.

在暴风雨中,我们面临着死亡。

Our relationship's always been stuck in that primal place where it started.基本上就局限于原始社会那种模式

stick in植入; 附上

The dad-blamed car got stuck in a snowdrift.

该死的汽车陷在雪堆里了。

We were stuck in a traffic jam for an hour.

我们因交通堵塞而受阻一个小时。

分享到
重点单词
  • snowdriftn. 雪堆
  • provokevt. 激怒,惹起,驱使
  • sincerelyadv. 真诚地,真心地
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉
  • gorillan. 大猩猩