美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第7集精讲 第14期:不忍直视的儿子
日期:2014-11-24 23:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

We were -- we were a team.And,well, let's face it,
我们是一起的 瞧
We've kind of grown apart in the past few years,
我们在前些年都过着分开的日子
Dad and -- and with mom and dad's divorce,
爸妈又离了婚
We were on opposing sides, and I just...I...
我们都站在对立的一方 我...
I just -- I miss being on your team.
我想念我们的组合了
That's...
那可真的...
...A little gay.
是比较娘
Okay,there we go.
好吧 我们走吧
Claire, where are you going?
Claire 你去哪里?
No way!
不会吧!
Get up.
起来
Really?
真的?
Don't drop me.
别把我摔着了
Put it away or lose it.
拿开 不然就扔了
Somebody's got to put a stop to this.
一定要有人去阻止他啊

重点解释

We've kind of grown apart in the past few years,我们在前些年都过着分开的日子

grow apart朝不同方向生长

The two halves if the main branch have grown apart, forming separate trees.

树干长出了两个分枝,形成了分开的两棵树。

Sadly, after eight years of marriage they had grown apart.

不幸的是,结婚八年后,他们的感情日渐淡漠了。

Somebody's got to put a stop to this.一定要有人去阻止他啊

get to开始;达到(某一阶段)

I intend to get to the bottom of it.

这件事我打算寻根究底。

I try to get to work before the rush hour starts.

我试图在繁忙时间之前去上班。

put a stop结束

We must put a stop to the fight.

我们必须制止这场殴斗。

We ought to find some way to put a stop to that matter.

我们得想个办法终止这件事情。

分享到
重点单词
  • intendvt. 想要,计划,打算,意指
  • opposingadj. 反作用的,反向的,相反的,对立的 动词oppo
  • separaten. 分开,抽印本 adj. 分开的,各自的,单独的 v
  • branchn. 分支,树枝,分店,分部 v. 分支,分岔