美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第13集精讲 第1期:人是会变的
日期:2015-05-25 23:26

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Can people change?
人会变吗
Well, that's a- that is a tough one,
这是 这是个很难回答的问题
but I would say yes. People can change.
但我认为 是的 人会变的
That's what I believe anyway, and I will till the day I die.
我坚信这点 至死不变
You do realize you're proving the exact opposite of your point?
你知道你自相矛盾了吧
See? She's changed. She used to be very supportive of me.
看 她就变了 她以前从不反驳我
Come on.
拜托
Phil!
菲尔
Ow! Ow! Why is it so loud? My ears are bleeding!
怎么这么大声 我耳朵快被吵爆了
Why is it so loud? I don't know! Make it stop!
怎么这么大声 不知道 快关掉
I just installed a sweet home theater system in the family room.
我刚刚在客厅装了一套超棒的家庭影院
The, um- the trouble is Claire struggles...
问题是克莱尔对
with technology of any kind.
任何高科技产品都一窍不通
I mean, remotes, cell phones, computers.
像是遥控器 手机 电脑
Haley, have you seen my blue-
海莉 你看到我那件蓝色
Hey, Mrs. Dunphy. Oh, hey, Dylan.
你好 邓菲太太 你好 迪兰
You know I can see you, right?
你知道我能看见你吧
No, I did not know that.
不 我还真不知道

重点解释

She used to be very supportive of me.她以前从不反驳我

used to be过去是

He used to be a mail carrier.

他曾是个邮递员。

India used to be a dependency of Britain.

印度过去是英国的附属地。

You do realize you're proving the exact opposite of your point?你知道你自相矛盾了吧

realize, know这两个词的共同意思是“理解,领悟”。其区别是:

realize指全面透彻地了解,语气比know强; know指知道、懂得、会做某事,不如realize了解得透彻、全面。例如:

So far as I know, he's abroad.

据我所知,他在国外。

I'm sorry to say I didn't realize that.

很遗憾我并不了解此事。

分享到