美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第1集精讲 第15期:背后吹春风
日期:2013-12-22 18:02

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

We adopted a baby.
我们领养了一个宝宝
Her name is Lily.
她名叫莉莉
Exciting! Just turn it off.
激动吧 停下来
I can't turn it off. It's who I am.
我停不下来 这就是我的个性
The music. Oh, yes, the music.
我是说音乐 关音乐啊
Come say hi to Lily.
来和莉莉打招呼吧
Ay, miren a la princesita.
看看这个小公主
The little princess.
真是个小公主
She's so cute! Thank you.
她好可爱 多谢夸奖
Let me see her. Let me see her.
让我看看 让我看看
Hi there, Lily.
你好啊 莉莉
"Lily." Isn't that gonna be hard for her to say?
莉莉 对她来说不是很难发音吗
Phil. Excuse me.
菲尔打住 我说
Okay, I-I-I know that I said I thought this was a bad idea.
我知道我说了领养这个主意很糟糕
But, uh, what do I know?
可我又懂什么呢
I mean, it's not like I wrote the book on fatherhood.
我也不是个模范父亲
Been trying all my life to get it right. I'm still screwing up.
一辈子都想做好爸爸 可我还是搞砸了
Right, Manny? I wrote a song about it in the car.
对吧曼尼 我在车上为此写了首歌
Of course you did.
意料之中
Anyway, I'm happy for you.
不管怎样 我为你们感到高兴
And, uh, you should know that, uh,
你们要知道
I'm not here to spit in your face,
我不是来唾你们脸的
I'm here to... blow at your back.
我是来给你们 吹吹后背春风的

重点解释

Exciting! Just turn it off.激动吧,把它关掉

turn off关掉;

The light is still on. He has forgotten to turn it off.

灯还亮着。他忘了关了。

Everytime I turned on the radio, he turned it off.

每次我打开收音机,他就把它关掉。

I'm still screwing up.可我还是搞砸了

screw up弄糟;搞砸

No one sets out to screw up their life!

谁都不会成心破坏自己的生活。

She had screwed up and had to do it all over again.

她把事情搞坏了,得重新做过。

Anyway, I'm happy for you.不管怎样,我为你们感到高兴

be happy for为 ... 感到高兴

You deserve to be happy for all the good things you do.

你做的这些好事定会给你带来幸福。

She was happy for him, though he was not succeeded to be into a university.

她为他高兴,尽管他并没有进入大学。

分享到
重点单词
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧
  • deservevi. 应该得到 vt. 应受,值得