美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第1集精讲 第3期:代孕母亲
日期:2013-12-01 21:36

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I've wanted to tell her off for the last six weeks.
那话我6周来一直想对她说来着
I'm Josh. Ryan's dad.
我叫乔希 莱恩的爸爸
Hi, I'm Gloria Pritchett. Manny's mother.
我叫歌洛莉亚 曼尼的妈妈
Oh, and this must be your dad. - Her dad?
这是你父亲吧 -她父亲?
Yeah. No, no. That's funny.
是啊 不 不是 真搞笑
Actually, no, I'm her husband.
其实 我是她老公
Don't be fooled by the, uh-
别被外表骗了
Give me a second here.
稍等
Who is a good girl? Who's that?
谁是乖宝宝 是谁啊
Who's that?
是谁啊
Oh, she's adorable. Oh, thank you.
她真可爱 谢谢
Hi, precious. Hello.
你好 小公主
Uh, we just, uh- We just adopted her from Vietnam.
我们刚从越南领养了她
And we're bringing her home for the first time, huh?
这是我们第一次带她回家
She's an angel. You and your wife must be thrilled.
她像个小天使 你们夫妻俩一定很激动
Sorry, sorry, sorry. Daddy needed snacks.
抱歉 我来晚了 老爹去买点心了
So, what are we talking about?
大家在聊什么呢
Uh, we have been together for- guh, five- five years now?
我们在一起已经...5年了吧?
And, uh, we just- we decided we really wanted to have a baby.
我们非常想要一个孩子
So, we had initially asked one of our
一开始 我们想找一个
lesbian friends to be a surrogate, but-
女同性恋朋友做代孕母亲
Then we figured, they're already mean enough.
后来又想 她们平时就够刻薄了
Can you imagine one of 'em pregnant? Pregnant, no.
你能想象她们怀孕后会如何变本加厉吗
No, thank you. Ick.
还是算了吧 想想就怕

重点解释

I've wanted to tell her off for the last six weeks.那话我6周来一直想对她说来着

tell off斥责

All on account of that, I got told off.

都是为了那事,我受到责备。

Mr Black got angry and told off the boss.

布莱克先生生气了,责骂起老板来。

And we're bringing her home for the first time, huh?这是我们第一次带她回家

bring home带回家

We brought home two bags of potatoes.

我们带了两袋马铃薯回家。

I have to bring my work home today.

今天我得把工作带回家做。

So, what are we talking about?大家在聊什么呢

talk about谈论,谈及;谈到

From then on he refused to talk about it.

从那以後他就不再谈这件事了。

He went on to talk about the world situation.

他接着又谈了谈世界形势。

分享到
重点单词
  • preciousadj. 宝贵的,珍贵的,矫揉造作的 adv. 极其地
  • initiallyadv. 最初,开头
  • surrogaten. 代理人,代用品,替身,继母