美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第14集精讲 第7期:混账老板
日期:2015-07-11 21:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Yes. Things are great. Great with him.
嗯 很棒 他好我也好
I'm so happy for you. Really.
我真为你开心 真的
I'm so-I'm so happy that you're happy.
我真 我很开心你过得那么幸福
Thank you. Well, and you too.
谢谢 你也是
I mean, your life is -No, no, no-Let's talk about you.
你的人生真是 -别别 接着说你
Okay. -Because, you know, you're
好吧 -因为你是...
You chose the mother. You're the mommy.
你选择了当妈 你成了一位母亲
The yummy mommy, mama, person
性感辣妈 妈妈 充满母爱
You're kinda squeezing the ring right into my finger.
你都快把我的戒指压进我的肉里去了
Was I?
是吗
A little. I'm so sorry.
有点 不好意思啊
And just then, it hit me. She was jealous of me.
然后我突然意识到 她在嫉妒我
Yes, there'd always been a little bit of a competition between us.
好吧 我们之间一直存在竞争
This was more serious.
此次可是重大比拼
She was looking at my life as something...
她觉得我的生活
that she'd always wanted, but never had.
是她一直想要 却没得到的
So how's life in the trenches?
谈谈你的职场生活啊
You still got the bastards on the 23rd floor...
23楼的那些混账老板
making life miserable for all the people actually doing the work.
让所有员工都生不如死
Same as ever, right? -One-one difference.
就是老样子呗 -有一点不同
Mm-hmm? -I'm one of them bastards now.
什么 -我现在也是混账老板之一了
Wait. You're on the 23rd floor? -I'm on the 24th floor.
等下 你混上23楼啦 -是24楼
Wow. That's insane. It's -It's no big deal.
哇 真牛啊 -也没啥啦
I mean, if you hadn't left, it probably would have been you.
如果你没离职 上去的也许会是你

重点解释

You're kinda squeezing the ring right into my finger.你都快把我的戒指压进我的肉里去了

squeeze into硬塞进 ...; 硬挤入 ...

Can you squeeze into that parking space?

你能挤进那个停车位吗?

Ten people tried to squeeze into the lift.

十个人试图挤进电梯。

Yes, there'd always been a little bit of a competition between us.我们之间一直存在竞争

a little bit有点儿; 一点儿

Can you try and persuade the supplier to boost the quantity a little bit?

能否请您去说服供货商稍微增加点供货呢?

Helen sing a little bit worse.

海伦唱得稍微差一点

It's no big deal.也没啥啦

no big deal没什么大不了的

It's no big deal! I can find another job anytime.

没什么大不了的!我随时都可以找到另一份工作。

分享到