美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第13集精讲 第3期:雄性气息
日期:2015-05-27 23:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hi. I'm Cameron.
你们好 我是卡梅隆
Oh, geez. I'm sorry. Guys, this is Cameron.
老天 抱歉 各位 这是卡梅隆
He's a... friend of my son's. Hey.
他是 他是我儿子的朋友 你好
This is, uh, Scotty, Dale, Hugo and Shorty.
这是 斯科特 达尔 雨果和小短
It's nice to meet you guys.
见到你们很高兴
You guys look like a scene out of Jersey Boys.
你们现在这样看上去像泽西男孩里的一幕
Ay! So handsome! Thank you.
哎呀你看上去真帅 谢谢
Manny, are you wearing aftershave?
曼尼 你涂了须后水吗
Yes, for my date.
是的 为了我的约会对象
This will be the first time she will ever smell me.
这将是她第一次闻到我的雄性气息
Her name is Whitney.
她叫惠特妮
I met her in an online book club.
我是在网上读书俱乐部认识她的
We both like vampire fiction...
我们都喜欢和吸血鬼有关的小说
and the romance of eternal life.
特别是他们永生的浪漫
I think it's adorable that Manny has a date.
曼尼有约会对象这件事实在是太可爱了
He even picked out the lunch menu-
他甚至选好了午餐
grilled-cheese sandwich and tomato soup.
烤起司三明治和番茄浓汤
Tomato soup because, you know, the tomato soup is like the blood.
选番茄浓汤是因为 它看上去像血
And the vampires like to eat the blood.
而吸血鬼喜欢吸血
And then he wants me to take them out for ice cream,
然后他希望我带他们出去吃冰激凌
well, because Manny likes ice cream.
因为曼尼喜欢吃冰激凌
Oh, that must be her. If this goes well,
应该是她来了 如果约会进行顺利
you don't need to stick around.
你可以提前撤了

重点解释

You guys look like a scene out of Jersey Boys.你们现在这样看上去像泽西男孩里的一幕

look like看上去像;与…相似

He looked like a postman but he was really a fake.

他看上去像个邮递员,但实际上是假冒的。

The contour of that mountain looks like a dragon.

那座大山的轮廓看上去像一条龙。

He even picked out the lunch menu-他甚至选好了午餐

pick out挑出

These oxen are marked out for slaughter.

这些牛是挑出来屠宰的。

It's impossible to pick out only one pair of shoes.

要想只挑出一双鞋来根本不可能。

Oh, that must be her. If this goes well,应该是她来了,如果约会进行顺利

go well进展顺利

Things didn't go well for us at first, but everything is fine now.

我们起初不很顺利,现一切都好了。

Do these colours go well together (ie harmonize with each other)?

这些颜色配在一起协调吗?

分享到