(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
There are going to be others.
应该还有其他人
Others? - Victims, women.
其他人? - 受害者 那些女人
Most ghosts tend to haunt a single house.This ghost, however, is willing to commute. Look.
大多数的鬼魂只会出现在一个地方 不过这一个 似乎愿意挪窝 看
Hmm...Not you. Not you.
嗯...不是你 不是你
Not you. Not you. Not you. Not you.
不是你 不是你 不是你 不是你
Not you. Not you.
不是你 不是你
Not you.
不是你
Not you. Not you.
不是你 不是你
Hmm...Not you.
嗯...不是你
Not you. Not you. Not you. Not you. Not you. Not you.
不是你 不是你 不是你 不是你 不是你 不是你
Not you. Not you. Not you. Not you. Not you.
不是你 不是你 不是你 不是你 不是你
Not you, you, you, or you, or you.
不是你 不是 不是 不是 不是
Or not you, not you, not you, not you, not you, not you.
不是 不是 不是 不是 不是 不是
Not you.
不是
Hi.
你好
Gail.
盖尔
Charlotte.
夏洛特
Robyn.
罗宾
Vicky.
维姬
How did you meet?
你是怎么遇到他的?
Came up to me in a pub.
在酒吧里他上来搭讪
Same gym as me.
他和我去同一个健身馆
We just got chatting on the bus.
在公车上聊起来的
Online.
网上认识的
Name? - Told you.
名字呢? - 刚说了
His name. - Oscar.
他的名字 - 奥斯卡
Mike. -Terry.
迈克 - 泰瑞
Erm... Love Monkey.
呃... 乐坛有心人
Your place?
在你们家里约会?
His place.
在他家
Address?
地址?
Nothing happened.It was just... very romantic.
我们没有发生什么...就是气氛很浪漫
Four women in four nights. He must have something special.
四晚上约会四个女人 这个男人一定很有一套
He was very charming. - He listened.
他很迷人 - 他善于倾听
He was sweet. - He had a lovely...
他很讨人喜欢 - 他举止...
You OK?
你还好吧?
You've let your food go cold. Mrs Hudson will play hell.
吃的都搁凉了 哈德森夫人会怒的
Not now, John.
别打岔 约翰
Sorry about that.
抱歉 请继续
He had a lovely manner.
他举止得体
Different names, different addresses.
不同的名字 不同的地址
Describe him.
形容一下他
Short blonde hair.
金色短发
Dark hair. Long.
深色长发
Ginger. I like gingers.
红发 我喜欢红发
Couldn't tell.He had a mask on.
不知道 他戴着一个面具
He's stealing the identity of corpses,getting their names from the obituary columns.
他盗用死人的身份 他从讣告栏上获悉他们的名字
All single men.He's using the dead man's flat under the assumption it will be empty for a while.
全是单身男子 他利用死者的住处 因为他估摸着房子会空置一段时间
Free love nest.
免费的爱巢
I feel sick.
真恶心
It's gruesome.
好可怕
That's awful. - Clever...
太糟了 - 很聪明..
Bastard!
混蛋!
妙语佳句
Comedy
n.喜剧;喜剧性;喜剧体裁;有趣的事情
Actor Dom Deluise talks about his career in comedy.
演员多姆·德卢西谈论自己的喜剧生涯。
Jackie sees the comedy in her millionaire husband's thrifty habits.
杰姬觉得自己的百万富翁丈夫的一些节俭习惯很是滑稽。
-------------------------------------------------------
Guard (pp. & pt. guarded)
n.警卫;狱吏,看守;护卫队;防护装置
vt.保卫,守护;看守;加防护装置;谨慎使用
vi.警惕;警卫
Gunmen guarded homes near the cemetery with shotguns...
持枪者手持猎枪守卫着墓地附近的房子。
Marines with rifles guarded them...
手持步枪的海军陆战队士兵监视着他们。
The prisoners overpowered their guards and locked them in a cell.
囚犯们制服了监狱看守,并将他们锁进了牢房。
A heavily armed guard of police have sealed off the city centre.
副武装的警察已经封锁了市中心。
-------------------------------------------------------
Feature (pp. & pt. featured)
n.特征,特点;容貌,面貌;(期刊的)特辑;故事片
vt.使有特色;描写…的特征;以…为号召物
vi.起主要作用;作重要角色
Patriotic songs have long been a feature of Kuwaiti life...
爱国歌曲长期以来一直是科威特生活的一个特色。
His features seemed to change...
他的容貌似乎有所改变。
The hour-long programme will be updated each week and feature highlights from recent games...
这个时长一小时的节目将每周更新,重点介绍最近比赛的精彩片断。
Jon featured in one of the show's most thrilling episodes.
乔恩主演剧中最引人入胜的剧集之一。
We are delighted to see the Sunday Times running a long feature on breast cancer.
我们高兴地看到《星期天时报》发表了有关乳腺癌的长篇专题文章。
剧情百科
经过排除与调差。Sherlock很快结论出这名诡异神秘的"幽灵"伴侣其实是一个人利用死者的身份与住宅,然后利用女性们的软肋获得女性们的好感。不过,凶手如此精心策划,乔装打扮各种角色,然后与她们约会,那么他的目的究竟是什么呢?
考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.
1.He fixes you with a _____ stare.
他用锐利的目光盯住你。
2.She recognized the _____ voice of Dr. Sarnoff.
她听出了萨尔诺夫博士刺耳的嗓音。
A:本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.In may he headlined a sold-out, three-city comedy tour.
5月份,他担纲的3城市喜剧巡回演出门票也一售而空。
2.We have a security guard around the whole area...
我们在该地区各处部署了保安。