(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
Nah. You talk big. Nah. You're ordinary.
不,你这话说大了。才不是呢,你是普通人。
You're ordinary. You're on the side of the angels.
你是普通人,你站在正义那一方。
I may be on the sied of the angels,
我也许是站在正义那一方,
but don't think for one second that I am one of them.
但这绝不代表我和他们是一种人。
No, you're not.
对,你不是。
I see. You're not ordinary.
我懂了。你不是普通人。
No. You're me. You're me. Thank you. Sherlock Holmes.
不是。你是我。你就是我。谢谢。夏洛克·福尔摩斯,
Thank you. Bless you. As long as I'm alive, you can save your friends, you've got a way out.
谢谢你了,上帝保佑你。只要我还活着,你就能救你的朋友,你就会有退路。
Well, good luck with that.
那就祝你好运了。
No!
不!
妙语佳句
Diligent
adj.勤奋的;勤勉的;用功的;费尽心血的
Meyers is a diligent and prolific worker...
迈耶斯是个勤奋多产的工人。
The two sides are now working diligently to resolve their differences.
双方正进行不懈的努力以解决他们之间的分歧。
------------------------------------------------------
Take notice of ( = pay attention)
注意到;在意;睬;理睬
If you've done something you'd like your partner to take notice of, say something!
如果你做了一些你想让你的另一半注意的事情,那就告诉他!
剧情百科
Moriatry的自杀出乎了Sherlock意料之中。而他的死也让伏击在John等人附近的杀手开始执行狙击。Sherlock该什么应付呢?
考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.
1.America starts with one big _____.
美国一开始就处于不利地位。
2.Are men wise _____ _____ _____ their age?
人的智慧与他们的年龄成比例吗?
A:本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.Lady hale shows herself to be a diligent researcher.
哈尔女士在书中表现出自己是一个勤奋的调查员。
2.He didn't take notice of tom's proposals at the meeting.
在会上他不理会汤姆的建议。