(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
Look, Sherlock, we have to be rational about this.
听我说 夏洛克 我们得保持理智
OK, now you, of all people, can't just...
好了 你 你是最不该...
Let's just stick to what we know, yes?
我们关注目前了解的情况 好吗
Stick to the facts.
只讲事实
Once you've ruled out the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be true.
一旦你排除了所有的不可能 剩下的不管多么难以置信 一定就是真相
What does that mean?
这是什么意思
Look at me, I'm afraid, John. Afraid.
瞧瞧我 我害怕了 约翰 居然害怕了
Sherlock.
夏洛克
I've always been able to keep myself distant.
我一直都冷眼旁观
Divorce myself from feelings.
不动感情
But look, you see, body's betraying me.
可你瞧 我的身体背叛了我
Interesting, yes, emotions.
有意思 是啊 动感情了
The grit on the lens, the fly in the ointment.
白璧微瑕 美中不足
Yeah, all right,
好吧
Spock, just... take it easy.
斯波克 放松点
You've been pretty wired lately, you know you have.
你最近一直都很兴奋 这你知道
I think you've just gone out there and got yourself a bit worked up.
我觉得你刚刚走的这趟把自己搞得有点激动了
Worked up?
激动
It was dark and scary.
刚刚又黑又吓人
Me? There's nothing wrong with me.
我吗 我什么事都没有
重点讲解
一.stick to:坚持;粘住
e.g.:Once you have your time, stick to it.
一旦你确定了时间,坚持它。
二.rule out:排除;取消;划去
e.g.:Let us rule out the last and focus on the first.
让我们排除掉最后一个办法,聚焦于第一个办法。
三.divorce from:离婚;分离
e.g.:What is China's alternative if it seeks a divorce from America?
如果中国要和美国离婚,它有什么替代选项呢?
四.take it easy:从容;不急;松懈
口语中常用的让人放松的句子,当你的朋友非常紧张的时候,你就可以对他说Take it easy.
五.work up:逐步建立;逐步发展;激发;整理
e.g.:Can you work up anger and regret and dismay over that?
你会因此而变得生气,懊悔和沮丧吗?
剧情介绍:
Once you've ruled out the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be true.“一旦你排除了所有的不可能,剩下的不管多么难以置信 一定就是真相。”似乎在惊慌失措的情况下,Sherlock依然可以说出让人深思的话。你同意这其中的含义吗?不管多么奋力的抽身而出,人始终是感情动物,不可能真的毫不动情。