(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
There’s all the stuff. All the science equipment.
所有那些东西,那些科学仪器,
I left it all in boxes. I don’t know what needs doing.
我都装在盒子里了,不知道该怎么办。
I thought I’d take it to a school. Would you...
我觉得还是捐给学校吧。你能不能......
I can’t go back to the flat again, not at the moment. I’m angry.
我暂时没法回去,我要缓一缓。我好生气。
It’s OK, John. There’s nothing unusual in that. That’s the way he made everyone feel.
没事的,这没什么奇怪的,他让每个人都生气。
All the marks on my table and the noise, firing guns at half past one in the morning... - Yeah.
看他在我桌上留下的记号,还有那些噪音,在凌晨一点半开枪...... - 嗯。
Bloody specimens in my fridge. Imagine, keeping bodies where there’s food. - Yes.
还把该死的标本放在我冰箱里,你怎么能在放吃的地方放尸体? - 是的
And the fighting! Drove me up the wall with all his carryings-on.
还打架,还把墙壁弄得乱七八糟。
Listen, I’m not actually that angry, OK?
我其实没有这么生气好吗?
OK. I’ll leave you alone to, you know.
好吧,我让你一个人待会。
You... You told me once that you weren’t a hero.
你曾经对我说过,你不是个英雄,
There were times I didn’t even think you were human, but let me tell you this, you were the best man,
我也曾一度以为你不是人,但我要对你说,你是我认识的最出色、
the most human, human being that I’ve ever known and no-one will ever convince me that you tole me a lie, so,
最有人情味的人。没有人能让我相信,你对我说的这一切都是在骗我。就这样。
there. I was so alone and I owe you so much.
认识你之前我很孤单,我欠你好多。
But, please, there’s just one more thing, one more thing, one more miracle, Sherlock, for me, DON’T be dead.
但是,求你了,再求你一件事,就一件事,就一个奇迹,夏洛克,为了我,求你不要,不要死。可以吗?
Would you do that just for me? Just stop it. Stop this.
就当是为了我。别这样,不要这么对我。
妙语佳句
Unusual
adj.不常见的,不普通的,难得的,罕有的;
异乎寻常的,例外的,奇异的;独特的;与众不同的
They have replanted many areas with rare and unusual plants...
他们在许多地方重新种上了珍稀植物。
He was an unusual man with great business talents.
此人不同凡响,具有异常敏锐的商业头脑。
------------------------------------------------------
Delicious
adj.美味的,可口的;有趣的;;喷香
There's always a wide selection of delicious meals to choose from...
总是有很多美味可口的饭菜可供选择。
There is a delicious irony in all this.
这一切中包含了一种绝妙的讽刺。
------------------------------------------------------
At random
任意地,随便地;信;横七竖八;胡乱
International crises never flare up at random.
国际危机从来不是随随便便爆发的。
------------------------------------------------------
Carryings-on
n.愚行,轻率的行为
Did you hear the carryings-on next door last night?
你听见没听见昨晚隔壁闹翻天了?
剧情百科
惊呆了吧!其实我们也知道,Sherlock怎么可能这么简单死呢?至于种种谜题?请看下一季!!!
考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.
1.Most would prefer to have _____ sources of borrowing.
多数基金更愿意拥有多样化的资金来源。
2.Everyone _____ _____ _____ a defense.
人人都有权请律师辩护。
A:本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.This chocolate sample is definitely the most delicious one.
这款巧克力卡无疑是其中最美味的。
2.What if you bought and sold at random?
如果你随意买卖,结果又会如何?