BBC《新福尔摩斯》第三季精讲第235期:男人的终结单身狂欢晚会
日期:2014-10-03 14:19

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏


Murder scenes?Locations of murders?
谋杀现场?谋杀地点?
Hmm, pub crawl, themed.
串酒吧 有主题的
Yeah, but why can't you just do Underground stations?
你就不能选地铁站的案子?
It lacks the personal touch. We're going to go for a drink in every...
那多没个性 我们打算在每个地方都喝一杯...
In every street where you've found a corpse. Delightful!Where do I come in?
在你们发现过尸体的每一条街上 很不错嘛 需要我做什么?
Don't want to get ill. That would ruin it, spoil the mood.
不想喝过头 那会坏了计划 毁了气氛
You're a graduate chemist, can't you just work it out?
你自己就是个高级化学师 就不能自己解决吗?
I lack the practical experience.
我缺少实践经验
Meaning you think I like a drink? - Occasionally.
意思是我喜欢喝酒?
That I'm a drunk. - No... No.
偶尔 -你觉得我是个酒鬼 - 不... 不是
You look... well. - I am.
你看起来... 不错. - 是的
How's...
那...
Tom?
汤姆?
Not a sociopath. - Still? Good.
他不是反社会的. - 还不是? 不错
And we're having quite a lot of sex.
我们的性生活也不错
OK. I want you to calculate John's ideal intake, and mine,
好吧 我要你算出约翰的理想摄入量 还有我的
to remain in the sweet spot for the whole evening.Light-headed - good.
让整晚保持最佳状态的分量 头晕 正常
Urinating in wardrobes - bad.
在衣橱里撒尿 不好
Two, erm... beers, please.
两杯啤酒 谢谢
Pints? - 443.7 millilitres.
两品脱? - 443.7毫升
What, are we on a schedule? - You'll thank me.
还要计时? - 你会感谢我的
Cheers. - Cheers.
干杯 - 干杯.
Over there. - What?
在那边 - 什么?
Toilets - any second now you're going to need...
卫生间 现在你随时可能需要...
Hang on, tell me after. I need the loo. - Hmm, on schedule.Nothing. Go!
稍等 一会儿再跟我说 我得上厕所 - 在计划中,没事 去吧
How long? -Sorry?
多久? - 什么?
Your visit.Estimate approximate volume discharge...
你嘘嘘的,大概排出量是...
Stop talking now.
别说了
Oh, quick, one more. He mustn't see.
快点 再来一杯 别让他看见
Here you go. Cheers.
来吧 干杯
I know ash! Don't tell me I don't!
我了解烟灰 别说我不了解
All right, enough! That's... - Stand up.
好了 够了 - 站好了.
Ash. I know ash.
烟灰 我了解烟灰


妙语佳句

Evacuation
n.撤空;撤离;撤退;疏散

They were planning to evacuate the seventy American officials still in the country...
他们正计划转移仍滞留在该国的70名美国官员。
An evacuation of the city's four-million inhabitants is planned for later this week.
计划在本周晚些时候疏散该市400万居民。
The fire is threatening about sixty homes, and residents have evacuated the area...
大火正威胁着大约60户人家,居民已经从该地区撤离。
Burning sulfur from the wreck has forced evacuations from the area.
残骸上燃烧着的硫黄迫使人们撤出该地区。

-------------------------------------------------------

Reconstruction
n.重建;再现;重建物;复原物

America's part in the post-war reconstruction of Germany.
美国在战后德国重建中的作用
Work began on the reconstruction of the road.
道路的重建工作开始了。
Mrs Kerr was too upset to take part in a reconstruction of her ordeal.
克尔夫人受惊过度,不堪再参与自己所受折磨的场景重现。

剧情百科

用量筒蹭酒,Sherlock还真是天才中的天才- -!!!。John可以说什么呢?无奈的他只能陪着Sherlock渡过自己的最后的单身夜了。不过,按量摄入酒精貌似依旧会醉酒啊。你们说因为John的一次破坏才导致的?不过貌似动手脚的John自己反喝两杯了吧?


考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.

1.The director tried to wave aside these issues as _____ details that could be settled later...
主管试图对这些问题置之不理,认为都是些细枝末节的小事,可以稍后解决。
2.Apple delivers ______ higher profit margins than nokia.
苹果的利润空间一贯比诺基亚高。


A:本期答案见下期
上期答案:

1.There are many who will work hard to achieve these goals...
有志之士将会共同为实现这些目标而努力。
2.They have enviable reputations as athletes.
作为运动员,他们的声望令人羡慕

分享到
重点单词
  • ordealn. 严酷的考验,痛苦的经验,神裁法
  • directorn. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演
  • reconstructionn. 复兴,改造,再建
  • delightfuladj. 令人愉快的,可喜的
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • settledadj. 固定的;稳定的 v. 解决;定居(settle
  • occasionallyadv. 偶尔地
  • threateningadj. 威胁(性)的,凶兆的 动词threaten的现
  • phrasen. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句 vt. 措词表达,将(
  • crawlvi. 爬行,卑躬屈膝,自由式游泳 n. 爬行,匍匐而行