BBC迷你剧《新福尔摩斯》精讲第98期:这个世界温柔地爱着你
日期:2012-09-21 17:24

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

What's going on? Jeez, what the hell is happening?
怎么了 卧槽 这究竟是怎么了
Mrs Hudson has been attacked by an American, I'm restoring balance to the universe.
赫德森太太被个美国人打了 我是在声张正义
Mrs Hudson, my God, are you all right? Jesus, what have they done to you?
赫德森太太 老天啊 你没事吧 他们对你做了什么
Oh, I'm just being so silly.
我真是太蠢了
Take her downstairs and look after her.
把她带到楼下去 照看好她
It's all right, I'll have a look at that.
没事了 我来给你看看
I'm fine, I'm fine.
我没事
Are you going to tell me what's going on?
你到底要不要告诉我是怎么回事
I expect so, now go.
当然了 快去
Lestrade? We've had a break-in at Baker Street. Send your least irritating officers and an ambulance.
雷斯垂德 有人非法闯入我们贝克街的公寓 把你手下最不讨人厌的警官派来 再叫辆救护车
Oh, no, no, no, we're fine. No, it's the burglar, he's got himself rather badly injured.
不不不 我们没事 是那个闯入者 他把自己弄伤了
Oh, a few broken ribs, fractured skull, suspected punctured lung...He fell out of a window.
断了几根肋骨 脑震荡 还可能伤了肺 他从窗子摔下去了
Oh, it stings. Oh, that was right on my bins.
真疼 摔在了我的垃圾桶上
And exactly how many times did he fall out the window?
他到底摔下来了几次
It's all a bit of a blur, Detective Inspector. I lost count.
我记不清了 警长大人 没数
She'll have to sleep upstairs in our flat tonight, we need to look after her.
她今晚得睡在楼上我们房间 我们得照顾她
No...She's fine.
不 她没事
No, she's not, look at her. She's got to take some time away from Baker Street.
不 她有事 看看她 她得搬离贝克街几天
She can stay with her sister, doctor's orders.
她可以去她姐姐家住 这是医嘱
Don't be absurd.
别傻了
She's in shock, for God's sake, and all over some stupid camera-phone—where is it anyway?
老天爷 她受惊了 都是因为那天煞的摄像手机 手机到底在哪儿啊
Safest place I know.
我知道的最安全的地方
You left it in the pocket of your second best dressing gown, you clot!
你把手机放在你第二好的 睡衣袍子口袋里了 你个呆子
I managed to sneak it out when they thought I was having a cry.
他们以为我被吓哭的时候 我想办法拿了出来
Thank you. Shame on you, John Watson.
谢谢 你真丢脸 约翰·华生
Shame on me?
我咋丢脸了
Mrs Hudson leave Baker Street? England would fall.
赫德森太太怎么能离开贝克街 不然英国可要沦陷了

重点讲解
一.What's going on? 发生了什么事?
当错过了什么事或表示对某事感到惊奇的时候,就可以问What's going on? “发生了什么事?”与what (the hell) is happening? 意思相同,the hell此处为形容发生的事情严重。
二.Take sb. downstairs/upstairs: 带某人下楼/上楼
e.g.:He didn't return to her information, tired of her touch, started early to catch her home, no longer take her downstairs to the station after she got on the bus to leave.
他开始不回她的信息,开始厌烦她的碰触,开始早早赶她回家,不再送她到楼下车站目送她上车之后才离去。
三.take away from: 从…拿走;减损;贬低
e.g.: For there is only one thing that people can't take away from you, and that is your wisdom.
因为这个世界上只有一种东西是别人无法从你的身上拿走的,那,就是你的智慧!
四.stay with: 同…住在一起;把…坚持下去;与…并驾齐驱
e.g.:Stay with us, and I will not mock at thee.
留下来和我们在一起吧,我不会嘲笑你的。
五.in shock: 休克;处于极度震惊状态
e.g.:While sitting there on that plane, I was still very upset, and in shock over what I had witnessed.
当坐在飞机上的时候,我还是感到很不安,并对我所看到的事情感到震惊。
六.for God's sake: 看在上帝的份上。
表示感慨的时候,常常可以说“看在老天爷的份上”,For God's sake!
七.manage to do: 挣扎做某事;设法完成某事
e.g.:It should be possible for most people to manage to do it.
大多数人应该都能做到。
八.shame on you: 你太无耻;你真丢脸
说一个人真丢脸或厚颜无耻的时候,这句shame on you 可真是恰到好处的帮了大忙。

剧情介绍:
Hudson太太竟然被打了?而且那么严重?看她受到惊吓的样子,Sherlock和Watson可真是坐不住了。但是,谁又想到这其实是机智的Hudson太太的一个小计谋呢,为了帮助Sherlock留住那个神秘的摄像手机......

分享到
重点单词
  • skulln. 头骨,骷髅头 vt. 击打头部
  • detectiveadj. 侦探的 n. 侦探
  • burglarn. 窃贼
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • mockv. 嘲笑,嘲弄,模仿 n. 嘲笑,戏弄,模仿 adj.
  • blurv. 使 ... 模糊,弄脏 n. 污点,模糊
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • clotn. 凝块,血块,一推,一群 n. 笨蛋,傻瓜 v. 凝
  • absurdadj. 荒唐的 n. 荒唐