(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
Tell me what you want from me. Tell me!
你想从我这里得到什么?说!
He left in at your flat.
他放在你公寓里了。
Who? - Moriarty.
谁? - 莫里亚蒂。
What? - The computer key code.
放了什么? - 程序代码。
Of course. He's selling it, the programme he used to break into the Tower.
这就对了。他公开售卖闯进伦敦塔的程序。
He planted it when he came around.
他是在来的时候动的手脚。
It's a game-changer. It's a key, it can break into any system and it's sitting in our flat right now.
它可以扭转局面,它是把能攻破任何系统的钥匙。此时此刻就在我们公寓,
That's why he left that message, telling everyone where to come, "Get Sherlock".
所以他留下那个信息,告诉大家应该"去找夏洛克"。
We need to get back into the flat and search.
我们必须回公寓找到它。
CID will be camped out. Why plant it on you?
刑事调查局在那守着。为什么栽赃给你?
It's another subtle way of smearing my name. Now I'm best pals with all those criminals.
又一个搞坏我名声的歪点子,现在我成了那些罪行的最大嫌疑人。
Yeah, well, have you seen this? A kiss-and-tell. Some bloke called Rich Brook. Who is he?
你看过这个吗?大爆料。一个叫理查·布鲁克的家伙,这人是谁?
妙语佳句
Development
n.发展,进化;被发展的状态;新生事物,新产品;开发区
First he surveys Islam's development.
首先他回顾了伊斯兰教的发展过程。
We are spending $850m on research and development.
我们在研发上的投入是 8。5 亿美元。
------------------------------------------------------
Subtle
adj.微妙的;敏感的;狡猾的;巧妙的
Intolerance can take subtler forms too.
过敏反应也可能会表现得很不明显。
I even began to exploit him in subtle ways...
我甚至开始巧妙地利用他。
------------------------------------------------------
Deviate from
不同于…;背离, 偏离…
To deviate from your usual good work.
离开你干惯了的好工作。
------------------------------------------------------
Break into
打断;闯入;突然做;把…分成
There was no one nearby who might see him trying to break into the house...
附近没有人可能会看见他试图闯入房子里。
The moment she was out of sight she broke into a run...
她一走出众人的视线就开始飞奔起来。
She finally broke into films after an acclaimed stage career.
她在取得舞台生涯的成功后,最终进入电影界发展。
剧情百科
Sherlock知道了四名国际杀人犯为了什么而潜伏在他附近,可是他话还没问完,第二名杀手就被同行干掉。
后面报纸上揭秘Sherlock真相信息的Rich Brook又是谁呢?
考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.
1.Down-market is the _____ mr murdoch knows.
默多克了解的方向是低端市场。
2._____ _____ the oxygen necessary for combustion.
剥夺燃烧必需的氧气。
A:本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.What is your development environment like?
你使用的开发环境怎么样?
2.Policies that deviate from this aim are bad.
偏离这一目标的政策就是不好的政策。