(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
My God!
我的天哪!
No, let me take a look, sir, I'm a doctor.
别 让我看看 长官 我是医生
What?Sergeant, arrest this man!
什么?中士 逮捕他!
What? No, no! I'm a doctor!
什么? 别 别!我是医生!
Oh, you're a doctor now too? Sergeant.
你现在又是医生了? 中士
Let me examine him, please!
请让我检查下他的情况!
Sir, caught this one snooping around.
长官 我们抓到一个四处打探的人
Is that what this is all about?
这就是你们的目的?
Distracting me, so that this man could get in here and kill Bainbridge? - Don't be...
分散我的注意力 好让这个人混进来 然后杀死班布里奇? - 别...
Kill him with what? Where's the weapon? - What?
用什么杀死他? 凶器在哪里? - 什么?
Where's the weapon? Go on, search me, no weapon.
凶器在哪儿? 来搜查我啊 没有凶器
Bainbridge was on parade, he came off duty five minutes ago.When's this supposed to have happened?
班布里奇刚才在值勤 五分钟前才换岗 谋杀应该发生在什么时候?
You obviously stabbed him before he got into the shower.
很显然你在他淋浴之前捅死了他
No. - No?!
错 - 错?
He's soaking wet and there's shampoo in his hair.
他全身都湿了 头发上还有香波
He got into the shower, then someone stabbed him.
他是先进入浴室 然后有人捅了他
The cubicle was locked from the inside, sir. I had to break it open.
隔间是从里面锁住的 长官 我只能把门破了
You must have climbed over the top.
你一定是从上面爬进去的
But then I'd be soaking wet too, wouldn't I?
这样的话我身上应该也是湿的
Major, please! I'm John Watson, Fifth Northumberland Fusiliers,
少校! 我是第五诺森伯兰火枪团的约翰·华生
three years in Afghanistan, a veteran of Kandahar, Helmand and Bart's bloody Hospital!
在阿富汗赫尔曼德和坎大哈呆过三年的老兵.还呆过圣巴多罗买医院!
Let me examine this body!
让我来检查一下!
Thank you.
谢谢
Suicide?
自杀?
No. The weapon again, no knife.
不 又回到凶器的问题上了 没有发现匕首
Now, there is a wound to the abdomen.Incredibly fine.
在下腹部有个伤口.非常细小
Man stabbed to death, no murder weapon.Door locked from the inside.
男子遇刺身亡 未发现凶器 门从里面反锁
Only one way in or out of here. - Sherlock...
只有一条路进出 - 夏洛克...
He's still breathing.
他还有呼吸
Oh, my God!What do we do?
哦 天啊!我们该怎么办?
Give me your scarf. - What?
给我你的围巾 - 什么?
Quickly, now! Call an ambulance! - What?
快点! 叫救护车! - 什么?
Call an ambulance, now!Do it!
叫救护车 马上!快去!
Nurse, press here, hard. - Nurse?
护士 按着这里 用力按 - 护士?
Yeah, I'm making do.Keep pressure on that wound.
是 我先凑合着用 按紧伤口
Stephen? Stephen, stay with me.
史蒂文? 史蒂文 坚持住
妙语佳句
Capable
adj.能干的;有才能的;有才华的;能胜任的
n.有才能的,能干的
I had no hesitation in calling the police because I realised he was capable of murder.
我意识到他可能要杀人,所以就毫不犹豫地报了警。
Her husband was such a fine, capable man.
她丈夫又体贴又能干。
Happily it was all dealt with very capably by the police and security people.
幸好,警方和安保人员进行了非常妥善的处理。
-------------------------------------------------------
Compliment (pp. & pt. complimented)
n.恭维;敬意;道贺,贺词;致意
vt.向…道贺;称赞;向…致意
You can do no harm by paying a woman compliments...
对女人说些恭维话没有坏处。
They complimented me on the way I looked each time they saw me...
每次见到我,他们都称赞我的外貌。
It's obvious he's worried about us and I'm taking it as a compliment.
显然他担心我们,我把这当做一种赞美。
Give my compliments to your lovely wife when you write home.
写信回家的时候,代我问候你可爱的妻子。
-------------------------------------------------------
Romantic
adj.浪漫的,谈情说爱的,多情的,风流的,香艳的;空想的,虚构的,怪诞的,想入非非的,
不实际的,难实行的(计划等);传奇(式)的,小说般的,情节离奇的;浪漫主义的
n.富于浪漫气息的人;浪漫主义作家[画家等],浪漫派诗人[艺术家];浪漫思想[行为]
When we're together, all he talks about is business. I wish he were more romantic...
我们在一起的时候,他总是谈论生意。我希望他能更浪漫一点。
He lived with his pretty wife Helga — his barge was romantically called after her.
他和漂亮的妻子海尔格一起生活——他的驳船也是以妻子的名字命名的,非常浪漫。
He was not interested in a romantic relationship with Ingrid.
他并没有兴趣和英格丽德发生性关系。
It is a lovely romantic comedy, well worth seeing.
这是一部温馨的爱情喜剧,非常值得一看。
剧情百科
或许侦查方面,John只是一个默默一旁衬托Sherlock的配角。但是,在人命关天面前,作为军医的他,必须履行神圣的职责,拯救每一个伤者。他就如沉睡的狮子苏醒般爆发出宏亮的狮吼,即使平时嘚瑟的Sherlock在他面前也是言听计从。正因为John坚定的意志,Bainbridge最终得到及时的医治而避免死亡。
考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.
1.It is _____ to suggest we are having a romance...
暗示我们正在谈恋爱的说法真是太荒谬了。
2.Climate reflects a basic struggle between _____ and change...
气候反映出稳定与变化之间基本的较量。
A:本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.I lived in terror of her sudden caprices and moods.
她的任性妄为和喜怒无常让我整天提心吊胆。
2.Stapel's misfortune is to be dutch.
斯塔佩尔的不幸在于他是荷兰人。