(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
Hello? - John.
喂? - 约翰
Hey, Sherlock. Are you OK?
你没事吧?
Turn around and walk back the way you came. - I'm coming in.
转过身,往回走。 - 我这就来。
Just do as I ask. Please. - Where?
照我说的做。求你了。 - 你在哪?
Stop there. - Sherlock?
停在那别动。 - 歇洛克
OK, look up. I'm on the rooftop.
好了,抬头,我在屋顶上。
Oh, God.
噢,上帝
I... I can't come down, so we'll just have to do it like this.
我不能下去,所以我们就只能这么说话了。
What's going on? - An apology.
怎么了? - 我要道歉。
It's all true. - What?
这一切都是真的。 - 什么?
Everything they said about me. I invented Moriarty.
他们说的关于我的一切。是我创造了莫里亚蒂。
Why are you saying this?
你为什么要这么说?
I'm a fake. - Sherlock?
我是个冒牌货。 - 夏洛克?
The newspapera were right all along.
报纸上写的都是真的。
I want you to tell Lestrade, I want you to tell Mrs Hudson and Molly.
我要你告诉,告诉赫德森太太和莫莉。
In fact, tell anyone who will listen to you that I created Moriarty for my own purposes.
告诉所有相信你的人:我为了自己创造了莫里亚蒂。
OK, shut up Sherlock. Shut up. The first time we met, the first time we met, you knew all about my sister, right?
好了,闭嘴,别说了。我们第一次见面的时候,你就对我姐姐的事了如指掌吧。
Nobody could be that clever. - You could.
没人能这么聪明。 - 你就可以。
I researched you. Before we met, I discovered everything that I could to impress you.
我调查了你。我们见面之前,我查了所有关于你的资料,就为了让你印象深刻。
It's a trick. Just a magic trick.
这只是个小把戏罢了。
No. All right, stop it now.
好了,别说了!
No! Stay exactly where you are. Don't move! - All right.
不,站在那别动。别动! - 好吧。
Keep your eyes fixed on me. Please, will you do this for me?
好好看着我。求你了,你能为我做件事吗?
Do what?
什么事?
This phone call, it's my note. It's all people do, don't they? Leave a note?
这通电话是我的遗言。人们都会这么做的吧?留遗言?
Leave a note when?
留什么鬼遗言啊?
Goodbye, John.
再见了,约翰。
No. Don't!
不,不要。
Sherlock!!!!!! Sherlock.
夏洛克!!!夏洛克
妙语佳句
Create ( pt. & pp. created)
vt.创造,创作;产生;封爵,把…封为(贵族)
vi.[英][俚]大发脾气,大发牢骚
She could create a fight out of anything...
她能无故挑起事端。
It is really great for a radio producer to create a show like this...
电台监制能够制作出这样的节目真是不简单。
------------------------------------------------------
Disadvantage
n.不利,劣势,短处;损失
His two main rivals suffer the disadvantage of having been long-term political exiles...
他的两个主要竞争对手因长期政治流亡而处于不利的地位。
The children from poor families were at a distinct disadvantage...
来自贫困家庭的孩子们处于明显的不利地位。
Depression is the third thing that works to my patients' disadvantage.
抑郁是威胁我的病人健康的第三大杀手。
------------------------------------------------------
In proportion to
相对于某事物来说,与某事物成比例
Will you contribute in proportion to your incomes, or equally?
家庭支出按收入比例,还是平摊?
------------------------------------------------------
Impress on
把…印[压]在…上;使铭记
My father impress on me the importance of hard work.
我父亲要我牢记努力工作的重要性。
剧情百科
尽管Sherlock看起来冷血无情,但是他绝对是个有情有义的人。最终,他为了保全自己身边重要的人,选择牺牲自己,坠楼。
考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.
1.Photography often blurs the _____ between art and reality.
摄影技术经常模糊了艺术和真实之间的区别。
2.I certify _____ _____ _____ that she is innocent.
我用人格担保她是清白无辜的。
A:本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.America starts with one big disadvantage.
美国一开始就处于不利地位。
2.Are men wise in proportion to their age?
人的智慧与他们的年龄成比例吗?