(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
Regina! What the hell was that?!
瑞金娜 你搞什么啊
Regina!
瑞金娜
Ms. Swan?
斯旺女士
You've got it?
你拿到了
Mr. Gold. What are you doing here?
戈登先生 你在这里干什么
I've come to check on you.
过来看看你
I'm glad I did. Regina abandoned you and sabotaged the elevator.
幸亏我来了 瑞金娜抛弃了你并且弄坏了电梯
What? I'm coming up.
什么 我这就爬上来
No. There's there's no time for this.
不行 没时间了
You can't possibly scale the wall and carry that.
你不可能带着那个攀爬墙壁
Yeah? Well, I can try.
是吗 我可以试试
No, you can't. Just toss it up.
不 不行 快扔上来吧
Your boy's gonna be fine.
你儿子不会有事的
I promise.
我保证
We're running out of time. Toss it up.
我们快没时间了 把它扔上来
Okay. You hold on to it. I'll be right up.
好吧 你接住了 我这就爬上来
Mr. Gold?
戈登先生
Gold!
戈登
Regina.
瑞金娜
Uhh! He tricked you!
他骗了你
How could you give him that?
你怎么能把那个给他
Where is he?
他在哪
Gone.
他走了
Gold.
戈登
He manipulated all of this.
一切都是他设计好的
Come on. He can't be that far.
快点 他一定还没走远
It's the hospital.
医院的电话
重点讲解
trick
欺骗;欺诈
I'd been tricked and I felt stupid.
我被人骗了,觉得自己真傻。
He managed to trick his way past the security guards.
他想方设法骗过保安员走了。
sabotage
刻意阻碍;妨碍;捣乱
Protesters failed to sabotage the peace talks.
抗议者未能破坏和平谈判。
The rise in interest rates sabotaged any chance of the firm's recovery.
由于利率的提高,公司的复苏已无任何可能。
manipulate
manipulatesb into sth
manipulateinto doing sth
(disapproving) to control or influence sb / sth, often in a dishonest way so that they do not realize it
(暗中)控制,操纵,影响
She uses her charm to manipulate people.
她利用自身的魅力来摆布别人。
As a politician, he knows how to manipulate public opinion.
身为一位政客,他知道如何左右公众舆论。
They managed to manipulate us into agreeing to help.
他们总算促使我们答应提供帮助了。
abandonsb to sth
to leave sb, especially sb you are responsible for, with no intention of returning
(不顾责任、义务等)离弃,遗弃,抛弃
The baby had been abandoned by its mother.
这个婴儿被母亲遗弃了。
The study showed a deep fear among the elderly of being abandoned to the care of strangers.
研究表明,老人十分害怕被丢给陌生人照管。
视频及简介
该片讲述了艾玛争夺亨利抚养权的故事。