位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第113期:归还咒语
日期:2015-06-23 17:41

(单词翻译:单击)

童话镇彼得潘.jpeg

Take my advice Ms. Swan

接受我的劝告 斯旺女士

only one of us knows what's best for Henry.

我们中只有一人知道 什么对亨利最有益

Yeah I'm starting to think you're right about that.

是的 我开始觉得你说得没错了

It's time for you to go.

你该离开了

Or what?

否则如何

Don't underestimate me Ms. Swan.

别低估我 斯旺女士

You have no idea what I'm capable of.

你根本不知道我能做出什么来

I shall destroy your happiness...

我会倾尽一生...

if it is the last thing I do.

摧毁你们的幸福

Would you like something to drink?

您需要喝一杯吗

Do I look like I need a drink?

你觉得我需要喝酒定神吗

I was only trying to help.

我只是想尽力服侍您

Thank you.

谢谢

Now that was an awfully big threat.

你威胁别人的话真狠毒

Destroy everyone's happiness?

摧毁所有人的幸福

How do you plan on accomplishing that?

你准备如何实现它

The Dark Curse.

黑暗之咒

Are you sure your majesty?

您确定吗 陛下

You said you'd never use it.

你说过不再用它了

You made a deal when you gave away that curse.

你放弃毒咒时跟她达成了协议

You traded it away.

你把它卖掉了

She won't be happy to see you.

她看见您不会高兴的

Since when do I care about anyone else's happiness but mine?

我什么时候在乎过别人高不高兴

Prepare the carriage.

赶紧备车

We're going to the Forbidden Fortress.

我们要去"禁堡"走一趟

How are you dear?

亲爱的 你最近好吗

I'm doing fine.

我挺好的

Are you?

是吗

If it were me

如果换成我

I'd be simply tortured

看着白雪公主得到幸福

watching that flake of snow so happy.

肯定已经痛不欲生了

Weren't you about the same age when you were to be married

当初她破坏你婚礼的时候

before she ruined it all? Yes you were.

你不也像她现在这么大吗

Yes it was about the same age you were

是啊 你像她这么大的时候

when that Sleeping Beauty got the best of you my dear Maleficent.

睡美人把你的一切都毁了

I soldiered on as you will too hopefully.

我挺过来了 希望你也一样

Enough games. You know why I'm here.

别拐弯抹角了 你知道我来干什么

I need my curse back.

把咒语还给我

It's not yours anymore.

已经不是你的咒语了

分享到