(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
Be honest.
与他坦诚相对
Just tell him what you told me.
把刚刚对我说的如实告诉他
And ask him for forgiveness.
然后请求他的原谅
And when you're facetoface, you'll know what to do.
你们四目相对时 你会豁然开朗
Honesty's never been the best color on me.
我从来就不是个坦诚的人
There's no other way.
可是你别无他法
I know who you are.
我知道你是谁了
And I know what you're looking for.
我也知道你在找什么
Well, then... I guess all the lying can stop... Papa.
好吧 那... 我们也不用假模假式了 爸爸
Where are we going, boy?
孩子 我们这是去哪儿
What kind of world is this we're going to?
我们要去的世界是什么样的
What kind of world is without magic?
什么世界会没有魔法
A better one.
一个更好的世界
My gods, boy! It's like a tornado!
天啊 孩子 这就像龙卷风一样
We have to go through it!
我们得穿过去
No! No! I don't think I can!
不 不 我不行
We must! It's the only way!
我们必须这么做 这是唯一的法子
No! No! No! No! No! No!
不 不 不
It's a trick! It'll tear us apart!
这是个陷阱 我们会被撕碎的
It's not! It'll be okay! I promise!
不会的 我保证 没事的
Papa! We have to go through!
爸爸 我们必须跳下去
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
Papa! It won't stay open long! Let's go!
爸爸 这个洞很快就要关上了 快啊
I can't! I can't!
我不行 我办不到
Papa, please! It's the only way we can be together!
爸爸 求你了 只有这样我们才能在一起
No, Bae! I can't!
不 小比 我做不到
Papa, please!
爸爸 求你了
I can't!
我做不到
You coward!
你这个懦夫
You promised!
你答应过我的
Don't break our deal!
不要违反我们的约定
I have to!
我只能这么做
Papa!
爸爸
重点讲解
honest
honest about sth
honest with sb
not hiding the truth about sth
坦率的;坦诚的
an honest answer
坦率的回答
Are you being completely honest about your feelings?
你丝毫没有隐瞒你的感情吗?
Thank you for being so honest with me.
感谢你对我这么坦诚。
coward
胆小鬼;懦夫;胆怯者
You coward! What are you afraid of?
你这胆小鬼!你怕什么呢?
I'm a real coward when it comes to going to the dentist.
我一去看牙医就胆战心惊。
deal
协议;(尤指)交易
to make / sign / conclude / close a deal (with sb)
(与某人)达成一笔交易
(informal) Did you cut a deal (= make one) ?
你们交易做成了吗?
We did a deal with the management on overtime.
我们与资方在加班问题上达成了一项协议。
trick
诡计;花招;骗局;把戏
They had to think of a trick to get past the guards.
他们只好想出个计谋骗过岗哨。
The kids are always playing tricks on their teacher.
孩子们经常耍些花招戏弄老师。
视频及简介
该片讲述了比爱尔与爸爸分离的故事。