位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第338期:寻找证据
日期:2017-01-22 08:10

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
So what are we looking for?
我们要找什么
I'm trying to see if maybe someone broke in.Looking for busted doorjambs, broken glass, muddy boot prints that kind of thing.
我想看看之前是否有人闯入 找门框被撬或玻璃被打碎的痕迹或是泥脚印什么的
So you think someone's setting her up.
这么说 你觉得有人在陷害她
It's the only thing that makes sense.The only problem is nobody's got a motive.
这是唯一的解释 但唯一的问题是没人有动机
My mom does.
我妈妈就有
Regina?
瑞金娜吗
She hates Snow White.Hey, you wanted a motive.
她恨白雪公主 怎么了 是你要找动机的
Well, I don't think "She hates Snow White" will hold up in a court, Henry.
我认为“她恨白雪公主”在法庭上站不住脚 亨利
Did you find something?
你找到什么了吗
I don't think that hot chocolate's gonna drink itself.
那杯热巧可不会自己喝掉自己
重点讲解

motive for sth
a reason for doing sth
动机;原因;目的
There seemed to be no motive for the murder.
这起谋杀案看不出有什么动机。
I'm suspicious of his motives.
我怀疑他的动机。

set sb up
诬陷,冤枉(某人);栽赃
He denied the charges, saying the police had set him up.
他否认那些指控,说警察冤枉他了。

make sense
to have a meaning that you can easily understand
有道理;有意义;讲得通
This sentence doesn't make sense.
这个句子不通。

bust
bust sb for sth
bust sth for sth

(of the police) to suddenly enter a place and search it or arrest sb
突击搜查(或搜捕)
He's been busted for drugs.
他因涉嫌毒品而遭到拘捕。

print
指纹;手印;脚印;足迹
His prints were found on the gun.
在枪上发现了他的指纹。


视频及简介

该片讲述了旺斯警长与亨特寻找为玛丽洗脱嫌疑证据的故事。


分享到