位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第470期:瑞金娜要挟杰弗森
日期:2017-07-07 07:39

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Jefferson.
杰弗森
So you got my message.
你看到我的消息了
How could I miss it?
怎么能看不到
You know I watch her.
你知道我一直在看着她
It must be so painful, your daughter Paige being oh, so near. Grace. Her name is Grace.
肯定很痛苦吧 你离女儿佩奇那么近 却只能看着她 格蕾丝 她叫格蕾丝
You should know that. You changed it.
你知道的 她的名字还是你改的
What do you want?
你想怎样
Your help.
想要你帮忙
And what makes you think I won't kill you after everything you've done?
你干了这么多坏事 你说我怎么就不会杀了你
Because you don't have it in you.
因为你没这胆量
If you did, you would have done it twenty-eight years ago, when I brought you here.
如果你做得到 二十八年前 我把你带来时就会动手了
Because you know if I'm dead, you'll never get back to your daughter.
因为你知道若我死了 你就永远无法回到女儿身边了
And I have a way for us to both get what we want.
我有个办法 能让我们各取所需
My hat.
我的帽子
I want you to use it again.
我希望你再次使用它
I can't make it work.
我没法让它显灵
No one can.
没人能
Not here. Not without magic.
这里用不了 没有魔法
Well, then you're in luck, because I happen to have some.
恭喜你 我恰好有些魔法
Not a lot... But hopefully, enough... for one last journey.
虽然不多 希望 足够 做最后一次旅程
重点讲解

message from sb to sb
a written or spoken piece of information, etc. that you send to sb or leave for sb when you cannot speak to them yourself
(书面或口头的)信息,消息,音信
There were no messages for me at the hotel.
旅馆里没有给我的留言。
I left a message on your answering machine.
我在你的电话应答机上留言了。
Jenny's not here at the moment. Can I take a message?
珍妮这会儿不在。要我给你传个话吗?

journey
(尤指长途)旅行,行程
They went on a long train journey across India.
他们乘火车作了一次横跨印度的长途旅行。
(BrE) Did you have a good journey?
你一路顺利吗?
on the outward / return journey
在外出/返回途中
(BrE) We broke our journey (= stopped for a short time) in Madrid.
我们途中在马德里作了短暂的停留。

painful
painful for sb to do sth
painful doing sth

causing you to feel upset or embarrassed
令人痛苦(或难过、难堪)的
a painful experience / memory
痛苦的经历/回忆
Their efforts were painful to watch.
看着他们辛劳真是令人心痛。

luck
好运;幸运;侥幸
With (any) luck, we'll be home before dark.
如果一切顺利的话,我们可在天黑前回到家。
(BrE) With a bit of luck, we'll finish on time.
但愿我们运气好,能够准时完成。
So far I have had no luck with finding a job.
我找工作一直不走运。

视频及简介

该片讲述了艾玛争夺亨利抚养权的故事。

分享到