位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第158期:交换合同
日期:2015-12-05 15:36

(单词翻译:单击)

time.jpg

No I can't go back there. Please.

我求你了 我不能回镇上去

He's gonna take my baby.

他会抢走我的孩子

I won't let that happen.

我不会让他这么干的

But do you know what you're asking for if you keep this child?

不过你知道留下这个孩子意味着什么吗

Are you really ready?

你真的做好准备了吗

Yeah.

是的

Are you sure? Because I wasn't.

你确定吗 因为我当时就没准备好

You weren't?

你没有

Nope. If you want to give this kid its best chance

没有 如果你想要给孩子最好的生活和机遇

it's gonna be with someone who's ready.

就一定要做好万全准备

So know what that means.

知道什么意思吗

Your whole life is gonna change and once you decide that it's yours this running away can't happen.

一旦决定要这个孩子 你的人生就此改变 你不能像今天这样说走就走

You have to grow up and you can't ever leave.

你要成熟起来 永远在他身边

Understand?

明白吗

Yes.

明白了

I want my baby.

我想要这个孩子

Well well well.

看看这是谁

You're starting to show.

肚子一天天大起来了

A little bird told me you wanted to speak.

鸟儿捎来口信说你想谈谈

Yes.

是的

I'd like to alter the bargain.

我想更改之前的条件

That's not what I do.

那不是我的风格

But I think you'll want to.

但我觉得你会愿意的

I'm having twins.

我怀了双胞胎

Is that so?

真的吗

Let's have a look.

让我瞧瞧

And you would what give up both?

你愿意把两个孩子都交出来

Why is that? I wonder.

为什么 我很好奇啊

My husband he's...

我丈夫他

He's having a hard time. Our kingdom is poor.

现在日子不好过 我们的王国日渐贫穷

We're losing money. Our crops are dying.

财政困难 庄稼枯萎

We can't support ourselves or our people.

我们都没办法养活自己和我们的人民

And you would trade your other child for comfort?

你想用另一个孩子换什么 求个安慰吗

I can always have more children

孩子可以再生

but I can't make crops grow where the soil is dead.

但是我不能让贫瘠的土地上长出庄稼来

In exchange for our other child

如果你想要我的另一个孩子

you will see to it that our land is once again fertile.

你就要保证我们的土地从此富饶

I think it's more than fair.

这个条件不过分吧

Yes!

不过分

Yes yes.

一点也不过分

It is if what you're saying is true.

如果你所言属实的话

It is and all you have to do

我的话字字属实

is sign on the dotted line.

你只要在这里签字即可

分享到
重点单词
  • fertileadj. 肥沃的,富饶的,能繁殖的,多产的,(创造力)丰
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • alterv. 改变,更改,阉割,切除
  • exchangen. 交换,兑换,交易所 v. 交换,兑换,交易
  • comfortn. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉 vt. 安慰,使舒适