位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第373期:瑞金森见红心皇后
日期:2017-03-06 07:57

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
If I tell you, will you let me go home to my daughter?
如果我告诉了你 你能否让我回家与女儿团聚
Off with his head.
砍下他的头
I'm alive?I'm alive!
我还活着 我还活着
If you wish your body back, then answer.How did you get here?
若你不想再这样身首异处 就回答问题 你是怎么到这来的
The-the-the hat. My hat.We used my hat.
那顶帽子 我的帽子 我们通过帽子来的
Where's the hat now?
那顶帽子现在在哪
She took it. Regina.
被她拿走了 瑞金娜拿走了
If all you require to travel to your homeland is this magic hat, then surely, you could make another.
如果你返回家园所需的仅是这顶魔帽 那么你肯定能另做一顶
I can't.A hat without magic is just a hat.It won't work.
我不能 未施魔法的帽子就是普通的帽子 不能显灵
Then there's your task.Get it to work.
那么这就是你的任务 让它显灵
重点讲解

alive
活着;在世
We don't know whether he's alive or dead.
我们不知道他是死是活。
Is your mother still alive ?
你的母亲还健在吗?

require
需要;依靠;依赖
These pets require a lot of care and attention.
这些宠物需要悉心照顾。
This condition requires urgent treatment.
这种情况得紧急处理。

surely
(对自己的话很有把握,希望他人同意)想必
Surely we should do something about it?
我们总得想个办法吧?
It's surely only a matter of time before he is found, isn't it?
找到他只是个时间问题,对不对?

task
(尤指艰巨或令人厌烦的)任务,工作
to perform / carry out / complete / undertake a task
执行/完成/承担任务
a daunting / an impossible / a formidable / an unenviable, etc. task
令人望而生畏、不可能完成、艰巨、令人为难等的任务
a thankless task (= an unpleasant one that nobody wants to do and nobody thanks you for doing)
吃力不讨好的工作
Our first task is to set up a communications system.
我们的首项任务是架设通信系统。


视频及简介

该片讲述了瑞金森见红心皇后的故事。


分享到