(单词翻译:单击)
That's what heroes do,
英雄就该这样
expose stuff like that.
揭露那样的罪行
I shouldn't have given up on Operation Cobra.
我不该放弃眼镜蛇行动的
I thought I might find you here.
我猜我能在这找到你
With a drink.
喝着酒
And my son.
跟我儿子在一起
Here to card me, officer?
来查我身份证吗 警官
Well, not at all. In fact, I think I'll join you.
不是的 实际上 我想跟你喝一杯
Here? I don't know. I think they're setting up a back room for the victory party.
这里吗 不用了吧 他们在里屋准备庆祝派对
Well, you'll have to tell me what that's like.
那你得告诉我庆祝是什么滋味了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Sheriff Swan.
斯旺警长
Wait. What?
等等 什么
It was a very close vote.
投票结果非常相近
But people really seem to like the idea of a sheriff brave enough to stand up to Mr. Gold.
似乎大家都很欣赏这样的警长 敢于反抗戈登先生
Are you joking?
你在开玩笑吗
She doesn't joke.
她从不开玩笑
You didn't pick a great friend in Mr. Gold, Ms. Swan.
戈登先生不是做朋友的材料 斯旺女士
But he does make a superlative enemy.
但他却是无与伦比的敌人
Enjoy that.
好好享受吧
Everyone's watching from behind their curtains today.
今天大家都躲在窗帘后面偷看啊
Dark one. No.Who are you?
黑暗者 不 你是谁
Have you forgotten me already?
已经忘记我是谁了吗
What was it you used to call me again?
你以前叫我什么来着
Spindleshanks?
细腿杆子
Hobblefoot.
跛足佬
Papa? Rumplestiltskin.
爸爸 朗普斯金
Wonderful.
非常好
And now you shall know me,
现在我是
as the new dark one.
新的黑暗者
How about a little fealty?
让我看看你的忠诚度
Kiss my boot.
亲吻 我的 靴子
What has happened to you?
你怎么了
You're safe, Bae.
你安全了 小比
Do you feel safe, son?
你感觉到安全了吗
No I'm frightened. I'm not.
我很害怕 我可不怕
I protected what belongs to me.
我保护我所拥有的一切
And I'm not scared of anything.
我无所畏惧