位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第382期:真正的淑女姿态
日期:2017-03-17 07:25

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
A trial could be very messy.
要真开庭可麻烦着呢
A trial? Who said anything about a trial?
开庭 谁说要开庭了
Now once Ms. Blanchard has been incarcerated, you can plant one of your lovely skeleton keys in her cell.
等布兰切特小姐被关起来 你可以在她的牢房里放一把万能钥匙
And once she tries to leave Storybrooke, well...
一旦她试图逃离童话镇
We all know what happens to people that attempt to leave town.
我们都知道试图离镇的人有什么下场
Give me one good reason why I should trust you.
我为什么要相信你
Because I always honor my agreements.
因为我从来都说话算话
Do we have a deal?
成交吗
Yes!
好极了
That's beautiful, sweetheart.
亲爱的 骑得真好
Oh, thank you, daddy.
谢谢你 爸爸
Beautiful? I'd hardly call that beautiful.
好 这能叫好吗
You didn't like it, mother?
你觉得不好吗 妈妈
You ride like a man.
你像个小子一样骑马
A lady should be graceful.
真正的淑女应该姿态优雅
You should use a saddle.
你该套马鞍
I was just having fun.
我就是想骑着玩一会
You're getting a little old for fun.
都多大了还玩
Who's going to want to marry you when you behave like a commoner?
你这么粗野以后谁会娶你
Honey, please leave her alone.
亲爱的 别骂她了
Stop coddling her.
你别宠着她
She's becoming an old maid.
她都快变成老处女了
All the other girls her age are married.
像她这么大的女孩都结婚了
I had such high hopes.
我本对她有很高的期望
重点讲解

trail
(法院的)审讯,审理,审判
a murder trial
谋杀案的审理
He's on trial for murder.
他因涉嫌谋杀罪而受审。
She will stand trial / go on trial for fraud.
她因涉嫌诈骗将受到审判。

graceful
优美的;优雅的;雅致的
The dancers were all tall and graceful.
这些舞蹈演员都个子高高的,动作十分优雅。
He gave a graceful bow to the audience.
他优雅地向观众鞠了一躬。
the graceful curves of the hills
连绵起伏的丘陵美景

messy
混乱的;难以处理的;令人厌烦的
The divorce was painful and messy.
那次离婚令人痛苦而又纠葛不清。

honour
信守,执行(承诺)
I have every intention of honouring our contract.
我完全愿意执行我们的合约。
to honour a cheque (= to keep an agreement to pay it)
承兑支票


视频及简介

该片讲述了瑞金娜回忆过去的故事。

分享到