(单词翻译:单击)
Is this the only way you can catch a woman
你能抓住女人的唯一办法
by entrapping her?
就是设个陷阱吗
It's the only way to catch thieving scum.
这是抓贼的唯一办法
Oh. Aren't you a real Prince Charming?
难道你不是真正的白马王子吗
I have a name you know.
我有名字
Don't care. "Charming" Suits you.
无所谓 "王子"这个称谓很适合你
Now cut me down... Charming.
放我下来 王子
I'll release you
除非你把
when you return the leather pouch you stole with my jewels.
连同珠宝一起偷走的小皮袋还给我
Not the jewelry type.
我不喜欢珠宝
Indeed. I noticed.
确实 我发现了
What is that supposed to mean? Are you insulting me?
什么意思 你是在羞辱我吗
No quite right. My apologies.
非常对 我道歉
How dare I cast aspersions at the person who robbed me.
我怎么敢诽谤打劫我的人
Where are my jewels?
我的珠宝呢
I sold them.
我卖了
What? What do you care? Don't you have a palace full of treasures somewhere?
什么 你有什么好在意的,你的宫殿里珠宝不是都堆成山了吗
These were special.
这些比较特别
Among them was a ring that belonged to my mother
有个戒指是我母后的
a ring I was about to give
我本该将它送给
The nag with the bad attitude? That's what this is about?
那个坏脾气的大小姐吗 是这么回事吧
She's my fiancee.
她是我的未婚妻
Good luck with that.
祝你们好运
You must be getting something impressive
你一定能从这场政治联姻中
to have agreed to that union.
得到惊喜
Excuse me?
你说什么
I know how this works.
我知道这是怎么回事
True love? It doesn't exist.
真爱吗 根本不存在
It's all arranged marriages and business transactions.
全是些包办婚姻和利益交易
There's no such thing as love at first sight or first kiss.
像什么一见钟情 一吻定情的事根本就不存在
Let me guess.
我来猜猜看
Her kingdom wants to take over yours and this is
她的国家想要吞并你的国家
what a last ditch effort to avoid war?
你们的结合是避免战争的最后希望
This is not a takeover.
这不是吞并
It it's a merger and quite frankly it's none of your business.
是合并坦白说 这和你没关系
Now this is what's going to happen.
接下来的事情这样安排
I'm going to cut you down.
我放你下来
And you will take me to whoever has my jewels
你带我去找拿着珠宝的人
And then you're going to get my ring back.
然后你去把我的戒指拿回来
Mm. Why would I do that?
我为什么要那么做
Because you don't want me to tell anyone who you really are.
因为你怕我揭穿你的真实身份
Snow White.
白雪公主
Help me get my ring back
帮我把戒指拿回来
Or I turn you over to the Queen's forces.
不然我就把你交给皇后的人