(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Everyone step back, please. Is that a crater?
大家请往后站 那是个陨石坑吗
No, there were tunnels, uh, old mines.
不是 里面是隧道 旧矿井
Be careful. Step back.
小心点 往后站
Something collapsed.
应该是哪里塌了
Sheriff, set up a police perimeter.
警长 把警戒线拉起来
Marco, why don't you help with the fire department?
马可 你去帮帮消防部门好吗
Ms. Swan, this is now official town business.
斯旺女士 镇政府现在起接手此事
You're free to go.
你可以离开了
Well, actually, I work for the town now.
事实上 我现在正效力于镇政府
She's my new deputy.
她是我新认命的副警长
They say the Mayor's always last to know.
他们说镇长总是最后一个知道的
It's in my budget.
这在我的预算内
Indeed.
确实
Deputy, why don't you make yourself useful
副警长 你为什么不帮忙维持治安
and help with crowd control?
好让自己派点用场呢
People of Storybrooke, don't be alarmed.
童话镇的居民们 不要惊慌
We've always known this area was honeycombed
我们都知道 这里一直布满了旧矿道
with old mining tunnels, but fear not.
但是你们不用害怕
I'm going to undertake a project to make this area safe,
我会实施一个计划 以确保这里安全
to rehabilitate it into city use.
并将这里改造成城市的一部分
We will bulldoze it, collapse it, pave it.
我们会推平这里 并在原址铺路
Pave it? What if there's something down there?
铺路 如果下面有东西怎么办
Henry, what are you doing here?
亨利 你在这里干什么
What's down there?Nothing. Now step back.
下面有什么 什么也没 往后退
In fact, everyone, please, please step back. Thank you.
所有人 请往后退 谢谢合作
Let's go, boys.
我们走 孩子们
常用词汇
原文:Everyone step back, please. Is that a crater?
大家请往后站 那是个陨石坑吗
step back
1.后退
More courage just to step back!
退一步只是为了更多的勇气!
原文:Sheriff, set up a police perimeter.
警长 把警戒线拉起来
set up:
1.竖立;建造
2.建立,创立
A new government was set up after the war.
新政府于战后成立。
set-up
名词 n.
1.【口】组织,机构
2.计划,方案
3.装配;(材料等的)准备
原文:Marco, why don't you help with the fire department?
马可 你去帮帮消防部门好吗
fire department:
固定词组 ph.
1.消防署
2.消防署全体人员
原文:Well, actually, I work for the town now.
事实上 我现在正效力于镇政府
work for:
为……效力
Alan blunt: we want you to work for us.
阿兰·布朗特:我想要你为我们效力。