(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Congratulations.
恭喜
Your revenge is almost complete.
你的大仇快得报了
One down...
解决了一个
还剩一个
She has no idea, does she?
她还完全蒙在鼓里吧
That I'm responsible for his passing?
你是指我害死她父亲的事吗
She sought comfort with me.
她向我寻求安慰
Sickening.
真恶心
I could have ended her miserable existence right there.
我本可以当时就结束她的悲惨生活
Believe me, it was tempting.
相信我 真想那么干
It would have sated your soul.
那倒是会让你心满意足
The kingdom's still loyal to her.
王国的臣民还在为她效忠
They would turn on me.
他们会把矛头指向我
They don't know the wretchedness inside her as I do.
他们不像我这样了解她内心的鄙陋
They don't know what she did to me.
他们不知道她对我干了什么
We must be delicate in this next phase.
下一步我们一定要走得非常小心
Her demise must be handled with care.
要让她死得神不知鬼不觉
Perhaps one of your knights, your majesty.
也许可以让您的骑士去办 皇后殿下
No.
不行
I need someone adept at murder,
我需要一个嗜血成性
bereft of mercy.
毫无怜悯之心的人
Someone with no heart.
一个冷血的人
Now you understand.
你终于明白了
Well, in that case,
如果是那样的话
you need a huntsman.
您需要找一个猎人
重点词汇
原文:She has no idea, does she?她还完全蒙在鼓里吧
have no idea:不清楚
I have no idea what you had.
我不知道你有过什么
原文:The kingdom's still loyal to her.王国的臣民还在为她效忠
loyal to:对...忠诚
She was loyal to her faith.
她忠于自己的信念。
He is loyal to his wife.
他对妻子很忠诚。
sate:充分满足
wretcheness:痛苦
delicate:棘手的