位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第236期:你从没爱过我
日期:2016-08-24 15:24

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

It is done. You are free my love.
搞定了 你自由了 我的爱人
We are free to be together at last.
我们终于可以自由相爱了
Did you not hear me?
你 你听到我说话了吗
Our days of imprisonment are over.
我们受束缚的日子已经结束了
You haven't heard the news.
你还不知道那个消息

你从没爱过我

The palace guards found the snake.
宫殿守卫找到蛇了
They know it's from your country.
他们知道那蛇从你的国家而来
They know it was you who killed the King.
他们知道是你杀了国王
It's only a matter of time before they catch you.
抓住你不过是早晚的事
You will be executed.
你将被处以极刑
I'm sorry... But we will never be together.
很抱歉 不过我们永远都无法在一起
Come. I've arranged for a boat to provide you safe passage out of the kingdom
来吧 我已经帮你准备了一艘小船 能安全离开这个国家.
You must leave at once.
你必须立刻就走
The Agrabahn Viper.
阿格拉巴毒蛇
Of all the snakes in all the world that is what you chose.
全世界那么多蛇 你就选了这一种
You wanted the murder to be traced back to me.
你想让谋杀案追查到我头上
You fooled me.
你玩弄了我
You never loved me.
你从没爱过我
Loved you? I wanted the King killed and you killed him.
爱你 我希望国王被人杀死 而你杀了他
You are no longer of any use to me.
你对我已经没有利用价值了

重点讲解

fool sb (into doing sth)
欺骗;愚弄:

She certainly had me fooled —I really believed her!
她确实把我骗了——我真的相信了她的话!

trace sth (back) (to sth)
追溯;追究:

She could trace her family tree back to the 16th century.
她能把本族家谱追溯到 16 世纪。

arrange for sb to do
安排;筹备:

We arranged for a car to collect us from the airport.
我们安排了一辆轿车到机场接我们。

at once
立即;马上:

Come here at once!
马上到这里来!

a passage (through sth)
通路;通道:

The officers forced a passage through the crowd.
警察在人群中辟开一条通路。

excute sb (for sth)
(尤指依法)处决,处死:

He was executed for treason.
他因叛国罪被处死。

视频及简介

该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到