位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第119期:失踪
日期:2015-07-08 13:29

(单词翻译:单击)

once-upon-a-time-22.jpg

And I have a feeling the Queen's not as...

我感觉 皇后后可不像我这么

Charming as I am.

和蔼可亲

I wouldn't want to stand in the way of your getting "true love."

我不会挡在你寻找"真爱"的路上

Thanks for the shirt. Hey is this your mother's?

谢谢给我这衣服 对了 这是你妈妈的吧

She'll never notice.

她不会发现的

Where does she think you are anyway?

那么 她以为你在哪儿呢

Playing whac a mole.

玩打地鼠

And she bought that?

是她买的吗

She wants to believe it so she does.

她希望如此 所以她就买了一个

Oh imagine that.

难怪了

She's here.

她来了

Hey... don't get your hopes up.

别抱太大希望

We're just getting started okay?

我们才刚刚开始 明白吗

He woke up.

他醒了

What?

什么

I knew it.

我就知道

I mean he didn't wake up wake up

我是说 他并不是真正地醒了

but he grabbed my hand.

但他抓住了我的手

He's remembering. What did the doctor say?

他的记忆开始复苏了 医生怎么说

That I imagined it. But I'm not crazy.

说是我想象出来的 但我没疯

I know it happened.

我知道这是事实

We have to go back.

我们得回去

You have to read to him again.

你得再给他读一次童话

Let's go.

走吧

Wait. Wait.

等等 等等

What? If I got through to him

什么 如果我能和他沟通

if we made a connection

如果我们能成功交流

You don't believe

你根本就不相信

That he's Prince Charming? Of course not.

不相信他是白马王子吗 当然不信

Somehow someway

不知怎么回事

I touched him.

我触动了他

You're right. He's waking up.

你说的没错 他正在醒过来

Henry you should stay back.

亨利 你最好别过来

What's going on? Is it John Doe? Is he okay?

发生了什么 是无名氏吗 他还好吗

He's missing.

他失踪了

What the hell are you doing here?

你们在这里干什么

And you.

还有你

I thought you were at the arcade.

我以为你在游乐场

Now you're lying to me?

现在你还想骗我吗

What happened to John Doe? Did someone take him?

无名氏怎么了 有人把他带走了吗

We don't know yet. His I.V.S were ripped out

还不清楚 他的静脉输液管被拔掉了

but there's no sign for sure there was a struggle.

但并没有挣扎打斗的痕迹

分享到