位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第391期:瑞金娜决定私奔
日期:2017-03-30 07:51

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Daniel? Daniel!
丹尼尔
What is it?
怎么了
Marry me.
娶我
Regina, what are you doing?
瑞金娜 你在做什么
What's happened? Did you tell your mother?
发生了什么 你跟你妈妈说了吗
No. Now I can never tell her.
不 我再也没法说了
She won't understand.
她永远不会理解
That girl I saved was the king's daughter.
我救的那个女孩是国王的女儿
And now he's proposed to me.
而现在 他向我求婚了
What?
什么
My mother accepted!
我妈妈答应了
The only way out is to run.
我们只能私奔了
For us to leave this place, for us to be married, for us to never come back.
我们得离开这里 结婚 永远不再回来
Regina... Do you understand what that would mean?
瑞金娜 你知道私奔意味着什么吗
Life with a stable boy is a far cry from a life as queen.
嫁给一个马夫与做王后是天壤之别
Being queen means nothing.
做王后没有任何意义
Daniel... All I care about is you.
丹尼尔 我在意的只有你
Then if I am to marry you, we must do this properly. Here.
那么 若要娶你 就得正式一些 好了
重点讲解

propose sth to sb
to ask sb to marry you
求婚
He was afraid that if he proposed she might refuse.
他担心他若求婚,她会拒绝。
She proposed to me!
她向我求婚了!

properly
得体地;恰当地;符合习俗地
You acted perfectly properly in approaching me first.
你先来找我是完全对的。
When will these kids learn to behave properly?
这些孩子何时才能学会规矩些?

a far cry from sth
a very different experience from sth
和…相去甚远;与…大相迳庭

marry
(和某人)结婚;嫁;娶
She married a German.
她嫁给了一个德国人。
He never married.
他终身未娶。


视频及简介

该片讲述了瑞金娜决定私奔的故事。


分享到