位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第246期:一个普通人
日期:2016-09-26 16:05

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

So I've had a couple of months to look around, you know.
我花了几个月的时间到处看
And, uh, upstairs, there's, uh, clothing, small, as if for a child?
楼上 有...衣服 很小的衣服 那是给...小孩的吗
Was it yours or... Or was there a son?
那是你的...还是你有过儿子
There was.
是的
There was a son.
我有过一个儿子
I lost him... As I did his mother.
但我失去了他 就像我失去他妈妈一样
I'm... I'm sorry.
我...抱歉
So you were a man once.
所以...你也曾是个人
An ordinary man.
一个普通人
If I'm never going to know another person in my whole life, can't I at least know you?
若我今生无法了解别人 可以至少让我了解你吗
Perhaps... perhaps you just want to learn the monster's weaknesses.
也许...也许你只是想知道怪物的弱点吧
You're not a monster.
你不是怪物
You think you're uglier than you are. That's why you cover all the mirrors up, isn't it?
你把自己想得太丑陋了 所以你才把镜子都遮起来 对吗
I am sir Gaston, and you, beast, have taken
我是加斯顿大人 而你 野兽 抢走了...
Who was that?
是谁啊
Just an old woman selling flowers.
只是个卖花的老人

重点讲解

couple (of sth)
几个人;几件事物

I'll be with you in a minute. There are a couple of things I have to do first.
我一会儿就到你那里去。我有几件事情得先处理一下。

upstairs
在(或向)楼上;在(或向)上一层:

The cat belongs to the people who live upstairs.
这猫是楼上人家的。

look around / round (sth)
游览;参观:

Let's look round the town this afternoon.
咱们今天下午游览市区吧。

at least
至少;不少于:

It'll cost at least 500 dollars.
这东西至少要花 500 元。

cover sth up
(完全)盖住,遮住:

He covered up the body with a sheet.
他用一条布单把尸体盖上了。

an ordinary sort of day
平平常常的一天

in the ordinary course of events
在一般情况下
ordinary people like you and me
像你我这等普通人

视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到