(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
Be grateful I'm offering you an escape.
你该感激我还放你一条生路
Now flee the kingdom and never turn back.
现在逃离这个国家 再也别回来了
I can't live without you.
没有你我活不下去
I won't live without you.
没有你我也不愿活下去
Did you not understand me?
你听不懂我说的话吗
I don't love you.
我不爱你
There is no way we will ever be together.
我们永远都不可能在一起
There is one way.
有一个办法
There is still one wish remaining.
还剩下一个愿望
I wish... to be with you forever
我希望 永远与你在一起
to look upon your face always
一直看着你的脸庞
to never leave your side.
再也不离开你身边
No!
不
It looks like you got your wish.
看来你的愿望实现了
You will be with me... forever.
你将与我在一起 永永远远
重点讲解
greatful (to sb) (for sth) | ~ (to do sth) | ~ (that ...)
感激的;表示感谢的:
I am extremely grateful to all the teachers for their help.
我非常感谢所有老师的帮助。
offer sth (to sb) (for sth) | ~ sb sth
主动提出;自愿给予:
He offered $4 000 for the car.
他出价 4 000 元买这辆汽车。
turn back | turn sb / sth back
(使)原路返回,往回走:
The weather became so bad that they had to turn back.
天气变得非常恶劣,他们不得不循原路折回。
escape (from sth)
逃跑;逃脱;逃避:
I had a narrow escape (= I was lucky to have escaped).
我是死里逃生。
flee (from) sb / sth | ~ (to... / into...)
迅速离开;(尤指害怕有危险而)逃避,逃跑:
He fled to London after an argument with his family.
他与家人争吵以后离家去了伦敦。
remain
剩余;遗留;继续存在:
Very little of the house remained after the fire.
火灾之后,这座房子所剩无几。
视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。