位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第240期:我愿意跟他走
日期:2016-08-28 15:53

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

My price... is her.
我的条件 是要她
No.
不行
The young lady is engaged to me.
她已经与我订婚
I wasn't asking if she was engaged.
我又没问她订没订婚
I'm not looking for love.
我又不是要爱情
I'm looking for a caretaker for my rather large estate.
我想要为我的城堡 找个女佣
It's her or no deal.
我就要她 不然免谈
Get out. Leave!
出去 滚
As you wish.
如你所愿
No. Wait. I will go with him.
等一下 我愿意跟他走

我愿意跟他走

I forbid it. No.
我不答应 不要
No one decides my fate but me. I shall go.
只有我能决定我自己的命运 我要跟他走
It's forever dearie.
亲爱的 这可是一辈子的事
My family my friends they will all live?
我的家人 我的朋友 都会平安无事
You have my word.
我向你保证
Then you have mine.
那就这么说定了
I will go with you forever.
我这一辈子都跟着你
Deal.
成交
Belle. Belle. You cannot do this.
贝儿 贝儿 你不能跟他走
Belle please. You can't go with this... beast.
贝儿 求求你 别跟这个野兽走
Father... Gaston... it's been decided.
父亲 加斯顿 我意已决
You know... she's right.
你要知道 她说的很对
The deal is struck.
交易已定
Oh. Congratulations on your little war.
恭喜你们此战胜利

重点讲解

word
诺言;许诺;保证:

I give you my word that this won't happen again.
我向你保证这种事不会再次发生。
I give you my word of honour (= my sincere promise)...
我向你庄严承诺…
We never doubted her word.
我们从不怀疑她的许诺。
We only have his word for it that the cheque is in the post.
他只是向我们保证支票在邮寄之中。
to keep your word (= do what you promised)
遵守诺言
He promised to help and was as good as his word (= did what he promised).
他答应帮忙,并且说话算数。
He's a man of his word (= he does what he promises).
他是个守信用的人。
I trusted her not to go back on her word (= break her promise).
我相信她不会食言。
I can't prove it—you'll have to take my word for it (= believe me).
我无法证明此事,你就相信我好了。

put a price on sth
(为贵重物)定价,作价:

They haven't yet put a price on the business.
他们还没有给这笔生意开价。

strike a bargain /deal
达成(对双方都有利的)协议


forbid sb (from doing sth)
禁止;不准:

He forbade them from mentioning the subject again.
他不准他们再提到这个问题。

engaged (to sb)
已订婚:

She's engaged to Peter.
她与彼得订了婚。

get out (of sth)
离开(某地);从…出来:

You ought to get out of the house more.
你应该多到户外去走走。


视频及简介

该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到