位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第316期:鲁比的炫耀
日期:2016-12-31 07:09

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I need a couple of grilled cheeses. I'm working over at the sheriff's station now. Sort of like a... Like a deputy, you know? I guess sometimes your fate finds you.
我要点烤奶酪 我正在警局办公 我就像是...就像是个副警长 看来有时候命运会找上门来
Seems kinda like you're doing the same thing you always done. Plus so much more.
貌似你做的事倒是没有改变 还要做很多别的事呢
Those will be right up. Tony has to unwrap the cheese slices.
马上就好 托尼得把芝士片开封
I help solve crimes.
我在帮着破案呢
I'm sure you do. I hope you're finding what you're looking for.
我相信你 希望你能找到你寻觅的东西
I am.
会的
You think this wolfsman is me? Red, you know me.
你觉得我是那个狼人 小红帽 你了解我
I know it's not you really, but I think it's using your body.
我知道那不是真正的你 但我觉得它在用你的肉体
Wouldn't I know? I mean, wouldn't I wake up in the woods? Wouldn't I remember something?
难道我会不知道吗 我在在丛林里醒来 自己会不知道吗 难道我会一点都想不起来 Maybe. Maybe it makes you forget.
有可能 可能它让你忘了那些事
重点讲解

solve problems
解决;处理
Attempts are being made to solve the problem of waste disposal.
正在想办法解决废物处理的问题。

deputy
副手;副职;代理
I'm acting as deputy till the manager returns.
我在经理回来之前代行他的职务。
the deputy head of a school
副校长

fate
命中注定的事(尤指坏事);命运的安排
The fate of the three men is unknown.
这三个人命运未卜。
She sat outside, waiting to find out her fate.
她坐在外面,等待命运对她作出的安排。

unwrap
打开(或解开、拆开)…的包装
Don't unwrap your present until your birthday.
生日礼物要等到你生日那天才可打开。

wake sb up
to stop sleeping; to make sb stop sleeping
醒;醒来;唤醒;弄醒
What time do you usually wake up in the morning?
通常你早晨几点钟醒?
I always wake early in the summer.
我夏天总是醒得早。


视频及简介
该片讲述了鲁比回到外婆家买东西的故事。


分享到