位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第476期:白雪与巫后的约定
日期:2017-07-13 07:04

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
I just had to stop you.
我得打断你们一下
I have no interest in cleaning tongue marks off my mirror.
我可不想你们把唇印留在我镜子上
Let him go.
放了他
Your fight is with me.
你要对付的人是我
My thoughts exactly.
英雄所见略同啊
Have you ever heard of a parley?
你听说过和谈吗
We break off all this messy fighting and have a little talk, just you and me.
双方都停止战争 坐下来谈一谈就你和我
Come unarmed.
不许带武器
Where do I meet you?
在哪儿见面
Where it all began.
回到恩怨开始的地方
Stop trying to talk me out of this.
别想阻止我
The castle is secure. I'm going.
城堡牢不可破 我一定要去
Keep the little knife between your tuffets.
把小刀藏在衣服里面
I promised I would come alone and unarmed.
我答应过她一个人去 不带武器
It's a parley. There are rules.
这是场和谈 我得遵守规矩
You're too noble for your own good.
你别太老实了 会上当的
I'm not, but enough of you have risked your lives because of something that's between the queen and me.
不是老实 但不能让你们再为 我和巫后之间的矛盾而冒生命危险了
I will not let anyone else get hurt because of me.
我不想任何人因为我而受伤
Except you.
但你会受伤
Thank you for your concern, but this ends today.
谢谢你的关心 这一切今天就会结束了
We can't let you go.
不能放你走
I'm not asking.
这没得商量
Thank you for your support.
谢谢你们一直以来支持着我
I love each and every one of you, but this is something I have to do...
我爱你们每个人 但是我必须去结束这一切
Alone.
一个人去
重点讲解

mark
污点;污渍;斑点;疤痕
The children left dirty marks all over the kitchen floor.
孩子们把厨房的地板弄得污渍斑斑。
a burn / scratch mark
一块灼伤的/抓伤的疤痕
Detectives found no marks on the body.
侦探没有在尸体上发现任何痕迹。

noble
崇高的;品质高尚的
a noble leader
伟大的领袖
noble ideals
崇高的理想
He died for a noble cause.
他为了高尚的事业而牺牲。

secure
严密把守的;牢固的;坚固的
Check that all windows and doors have been made as secure as possible.
看看是不是所有的门窗都关紧了。
a secure unit for child offenders
少年犯拘留病房

concern
concern about sb
concern for sb
concern over sb
concern about sth
concern for sth
concern over sth
concern that...

a feeling of worry, especially six that is shared by many people
(尤指许多人共同的)担心,忧虑
There is growing concern about violence on television.
人们对电视上充斥暴力内容的忧虑日益加重。
She hasn't been seen for five days and there is concern for her safety.
她已四天不见踪影,大家对她的安全很担心。
The report expressed concern over continuing high unemployment.
报告表达了对失业率居高不下的忧虑。

视频及简介

该片讲述了艾玛争夺亨利抚养权的故事。

分享到
重点单词
  • unemploymentn. 失业,失业人数
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • secureadj. 安全的,牢靠的,稳妥的 vt. 固定,获得,使
  • castlen. 城堡 v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移动王车易位
  • violencen. 暴力,猛烈,强暴,暴行
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间