位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第370期:红心皇后的地盘
日期:2017-03-01 07:43

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
You want to go in there?
你要进去吗
What I want is a short walk through.
我只想从最近的路穿过
A short walk?You know who this belongs to.
最近的路吗 你知道这里属于谁
The queen of hearts.She's not one for subtlety.
红心皇后 她这人张扬得很
This wasn't part of our deal.You know what she does to anyone that crosses her.
这不符合我们的交易 你知道触怒她的人有什么下场
Indeed. Better than most.You can't leave wonderland without me.Two go through. Two go back.
当然 比谁都清楚 没有我你不能离开仙境 两个进来 两个回去
You're not gonna let the queen of hearts keep you from returning to your daughter, are you?
你不会让红心皇后让你不能回到你女儿身边 不是吗
That's what I thought.
不出所料
Wait. Stay away from the walls.
等等 离树墙远点
I've got a better idea.The walls should stay away from me.
我有个更好的办法 这些树墙该离我远点
重点讲解

return
return to...
return from...

to come or go back from one place to another
回来;回去;返回
I waited a long time for him to return.
我等他回来等了很长时间。
She's returning to Australia tomorrow after six months in Europe.
她在欧洲逗留了六个月,明天要返回澳大利亚了。

subtle
不易察觉的;不明显的;微妙的
subtle colours / flavours / smells, etc.
淡淡的色彩、味道、气味等
There are subtle differences between the ten versions.
两个版本之间有一些细微的差异。

cross
反对,反驳,否定(某人或计划、意愿)
She's really nice until you cross her.
她待人确实很好,除非你跟她作对。
(literary) He had been crossed in love (= the person he loved was not faithful to him).
他所爱的人背叛了他。

short cut
近路;捷径
You can take a short cut across the field.
你可以抄近道从田里穿过去。


视频及简介

该片讲述了杰弗森与瑞金娜进入红心皇后地盘的故事。


分享到