(单词翻译:单击)
You're not a knight are you?
你不是骑士吧
What makes you say that?
你为什么这么说 无一例外
Without fail every one of my father's men has offered me condolences...
我父王麾下每个人都会让我节哀
Except you.
而你没有
Please accept my condolences.
请节哀顺变
And they all know how to wear armor.
他们也都知道怎么披戴盔甲
She picked you to take me.
她派你来带我走
Why?
为什么
I think you know.
我觉得你心里明白
You're going to kill me.
你打算杀了我
You have good instincts.
直觉不错
And you have too much armor.
可惜你盔甲穿太多了
Our tax dollars hard at work I see.
看来纳税人的钱没有白费
Graham isn't here.
格兰姆不在
I assumed he'd took a sick day... with you.
我想他是请病假了 跟你在一起
Oh so you're aware of us. Good.
看来你已经知道我们的关系了 很好
That's why I'm here.
这正是我来的原因
Because I'm also aware of your relationship with him.
因为我也知道你们的关系
I don't have a relationship with him.
我跟他没有关系
Oh? So nothing's ever happened between the two of you?
是吗 你们俩之间什么都没发生过
You forget Ms Swan. I have eyes everywhere.
别忘了 斯旺小姐 我的耳目无处不在
Nothing that meant anything.
没有什么大不了的事
Well of course not
那是自然
because you're incapable of feeling anything for anyone.
因为你从来对人都没有感情
There's a reason you're alone isn't there?
是不是因为这样你才一直单身
All due respect the way I live my life is my business.
冒昧说一句 我怎么过日子是我的事
It is until it infringes on my life.
除非你打扰到我的生活
Stay away from Graham.
离格兰姆远点
You may think you're doing nothing
你可能觉得没什么
But you're putting thoughts in his head
但是你会让他有非分之想
Thoughts that are not in his best interests.
这对他来说可不是好事
You are leading him on a path to self destruction.
你会把他带上不归路的
Stay away.
离他远点
Hey Sheriff.
警长
My mom's not here.
我妈妈不在家
Actually uh I'm here to see you Henry.
我其实是来找你的 亨利
I was hoping you could help me.
想请你帮个忙
Help you with what?
什么忙
It's about your book.
是关于你的那本书
Am I in it?
里面提到我吗
I hunt you yet you stop to compose a letter.
我一路追杀你 你反倒停下来写信
I will never understand your kind.
我真是看不透你
I don't know these woods.
我对这片林子不熟悉
You're obviously a skilled hunter.You'll find me.
你又是个好猎手 你早晚会追上我的
No matter what I do I know how this ends.
不管我怎么努力 都逃不过你的掌心
Yes.
是的
There's one thing that I ask that you do after you kill me.
我想请你帮个忙 你杀了我以后
Please deliver this to the queen.
帮我把这封信带给巫后
Your tricks won't work on me. It's not a trick.
你的把戏对我不适用 这不是把戏
Please give it to her.
拜托你把信给她
Tell her I mean every word.
告诉她 我字字肺腑