(单词翻译:单击)
原文视听
Did Rumplestiltskin tell you what you needed to know?
侏儒怪告诉你答案了吗
Yes.
是的
And?
然后呢
I’m not sure I should say.
我不确定是否该告诉你
I’m conflicted.
我很矛盾
How bad is it?
有多糟糕
Maybe I can help.
也许我能帮忙
I have to cut out the heart of the thing I love most.
我必须我最爱之人的心脏
Me.
我的
Daddy, I don’t know what to do.
父亲 我不知道该怎么办
My dear.
亲爱的
Please…
求你
You don’t have to do this.
你不必这么做
I have to do something.
我必须做点事情
Then move past this.
让一切过去吧
I know this may sound self-serving,
我知道这听起来有些自私
but you don’t need to enact the curse.
但你不必施咒
But I can’t keep living like this.
但我不能这样活着
What Snow White did to me,
想到白雪公主对我的伤害
what she took from me…
她从我这里夺走的
It’s eating me alive, daddy.
我痛不欲生 父亲
重点解释
1.conflict:n.斗争, 冲突 vi.抵触, 冲突
指争斗、冲突、处理相抵触法律的法律、矛盾、争端、战争也可以用
Hundreds died in the conflict.
数百人在冲突中死亡。
Are trade and environment in conflict?
贸易和环境有冲突吗?
His words are in conflict with his deeds.
他的言论和行动不一致。
clash:n.冲突, 撞击声, 抵触v.(使)发出撞击声, 猛撞, 冲突
指观念冲突或者是金属撞击发出的叮叮声
Principles often clash with interests.
原则常与利益冲突。
They heard the clash of swords.
他们听到刀的碰撞声。
The clash of arguments between them is unavoidable.
他们议论的冲突是无可避免的。
His opinions clash against yours.
他的观点和你的相抵触。
cut out:
1.删去
Cut out all the vulgar expressions.
删去所有粗俗的用语。
2.关掉
Cut out the engine, will you?
把发动机关掉好吗?
3.安排
These are the tasks cut out for this week.
这些是安排在这星期做的工作。
self-serving:
形容词 a.
1.自私的
Love is self-serving or self-giving?
爱情是自私的还是无私的