(单词翻译:单击)
Tragedy has brought us here, but we are faced with this decision,
一场悲剧把我们聚在了这里 但我们有一个重要决定需要做出
and now we ask only that you listen with an open mind
希望你们能以开放的态度倾听此次演讲
and to please vote your conscience.
投出诚实的一票
So without further ado, I'd like to introduce you to the candidates Sidney Glass and Emma Swan.
如果没有疑问的话 我想介绍一下 我们的候选人 西德尼·格拉斯和艾玛·斯旺
Glass. Swan.
格拉斯 斯旺
Sounds like something that a decorator would make you buy.
听起来像室内设计师会推荐你们买的东西
Wow. Crickets. Okay, uh...
呃 小蟋蟀 好吧
Uh, Mr. Glass, your opening statement.
格拉斯先生 你的开场白
I just want to say that if elected,
我只想说 如果我被选上
I want to serve as a reflection of the best qualities of Storybrooke
我的行为将代表童话镇最优秀的品质
honesty, neighborliness and strength.
诚实,和睦和力量
Thank you.
谢谢大家
And Emma Swan.
轮到艾玛·斯旺
You guys all know I have.
你们都知道我有
what they call a, uh, troubled past,
人们管它叫 混乱的过去
but you've been able to overlook it because of the, um.hero thing.
但是你们能够不计前嫌因为我英勇的行为
But here's the thing,
但真相是
the fire was a setup.
火灾是有人蓄意而为
Mr. Gold agreed to support me in this race,
戈登先生同意支持我
but I didn't know that that meant he was going to set a fire.
但我不知道他会放火
I don't have definitive evidence,
我没有确切的证据
but I'm sure.
但我很肯定
And the worst part of all this was...
最糟糕的是
The worst part of all this is,
最糟糕的部分是
I let you all think it was real.
我让你们相信那是意外
And I can't win that way. I'm sorry.
我不能这样获胜 对不起
Another?
再来一杯吗
Oh, hell, yes.
绝对要的
Hey, Henry.
嗨 亨利
What's this for?
为什么给我这个
You stood up to Mr. Gold.
你反抗了戈登先生
It's pretty amazing.
很了不起
He did something illegal.
他违法了