(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
But you kept your promise.
但是你遵守了诺言
You realized your mistake, and you tried to fix it.
你认识到了自己的错误 试图去弥补
That's important.
这很重要
If I had a son, that would be enough for me.
如果我有儿子 他能这样我就满足了
You look like you might be shorthanded.
看起来你似乎缺人手
I get by.
我能勉强应付吧
How would you feel about.. taking on an assistant?
你愿意雇个帮手吗
I can't pay you.
我没法给你工资
That's okay.
没关系
I just feel like fixing things.
我就是想修修东西
Come in.
进来吧
Here, here.
过来 过来
Code red. Code red. Henry?
紧急情况 紧急情况 亨利
Emma, what's wrong?
艾玛 怎么啦
I need to talk to you.
我得和你谈谈
About Operation Cobra?
眼镜蛇行动吗
No. About us. Meet me downstairs.
不 是关于我们的 下楼来
If my mom sees me out here talking to you, she'll get really mad.
如果我妈妈看到我出来和你说话 她会非常生气的
Henry, I need to ask you something very important.
亨利 有件非常重要的事我必须要问你
Do you want to get away from Regina?
你想离开瑞金娜吗
Do you want to come and live with me?
你想要和我一起生活吗
More than anything.
最最想了
Okay. Then buckle up. You ready?
好吧 系好安全带 准备好
Okay. Why? Where we going?
好吧 干嘛呀 我们要去哪
We're leaving Storybrooke.
我们这就离开童话镇
重点讲解
mad
mad at sb
mad with sb
mad about sth
(informal, especially NAmE) very angry
很生气;气愤
He got mad and walked out.
他大动肝火,愤然离去。
She's mad at me for being late.
我迟到了,她非常气愤。
(BrE) That noise is driving me mad.
那噪声真让我受不了。
mistake
(言语或行为上的)错误,失误
It's easy to make a mistake.
犯错误很容易。
This letter is addressed to someone else—there must be some mistake.
这封信是给别人的——一定是搞错了。
It would be a mistake to ignore his opinion.
忽略他的意见是不对的。
feel like sth
feel like doing sth
to want to have or do sth
想要某物;想做某事
I feel like a drink.
我想喝一盅。
We all felt like celebrating.
我们都想庆祝一番。
We'll go for a walk if you feel like it.
要是你愿意,我们去散散步。
promise
promise to do sth
promise that...
a statement that tells sb that you will definitely do or not do sth
诺言;许诺;承诺
to make / keep / break a promise
许下/信守/违背诺言
She kept her promise to visit her aunt regularly.
她信守诺言,定期去看望姑妈。
The government failed to keep its promise of lower taxes.
政府未能兑现减税的承诺
视频及简介
该片讲述了艾玛要带亨利离开童话镇的故事。