(单词翻译:单击)
听力文本
What's wrong with her? I don't know.
她是怎么回事 我不知道
Oh, gosh. I'm sorry. I didn't…Excuse me. I must not have been looking. Oh.
天啊 抱歉 我没 抱歉 我一定是没看路
You. Excuse me?
是你 怎么了
You should be ashamed of yourself.
你应该感到羞耻
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
Would you like to know mine?
你想知道我的名字吗
Because I can be anyone you want me to be.
我可以随你的心愿变成任何人
Stop. I know what you are. You're a siren. Your deceitful words are a spell meant to lure me to my death.
站住 我知道你是什么 你是水妖 你的花言巧语只会引诱我走向死亡
I would never hurt such a brave, powerful man like yourself, not when there are so many other things we could do.
我才不会伤害像你这样勇敢而强大的人 更何况我们还有很多别的事可以做
I said stop. I will not fall prey to your deceptions.
我让你站住 我才不会上你的当
Really? You're immune to me.
真的吗 你居然能抵抗我的魅力
重点讲解
ashamed (of sth / sb / yourself) | ~ (that...) | ~ (to be sth)
惭愧;羞愧;尴尬:
»She was deeply ashamed of her behaviour at the party.
她对自己在聚会上的行为深感羞愧。
»His daughter looked such a mess that he was ashamed of her.
他为女儿的邋遢样子感到害臊。
siren voices / song / call
危险的诱惑:
»The government must resist the siren voices calling for tax cuts.
政府万万不可听信那些鼓吹减税的动听言辞。
lure
劝诱;引诱;诱惑
【SYN】 entice :
»The child was lured into a car but managed to escape.
那小孩被诱骗上了车,但又设法逃掉了。
»Young people are lured to the city by the prospect of a job and money.
年轻人希望打工赚钱,从而被吸引到城市。
be / fall prey to sth
1. (of an animal 动物) to be killed and eaten by another animal or bird
• 被捕食;成为猎物
2. (of a person 人) to be harmed or affected by sth bad
• 受害;受坏影响
immune (to sth)
不受影响:
»You'll eventually become immune to criticism.
你终究会变得不在乎批评了。
视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。