位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第445期:匹诺曹面临危险
日期:2017-06-12 07:57

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Align the gear on the spindle.
将齿轮与轴对齐
Now press the spring.
现在按一下弹簧
Good work!
干得好
You fixed it, eh? Bravo!
你把它修好了 好厉害
Did you do this, Pinocchio?
是你干的吗 匹诺曹
Remember what the blue fairy told you about being a good boy? Thanks.
还记得蓝衣仙子叫你做个好孩子吗 谢谢
Oh, it's okay. He meant no harm.
没事的 他并无恶意
I'd be laughing, too, if... Oh, I felt so dizzy.
换了我也会笑 只是... 我好晕
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I meant to be good.
我没有恶意
I'm not here because of you, Pinocchio.
我不是为你来的 匹诺曹
I'm afraid I bring bad news.
恐怕我有些坏消息
Wait in your room, my boy. Go on.
在你房里等着 孩子 去吧
Hhang on, Pinocchio. I'll come with you.
等等 匹诺曹 我和你一起去
What is it?
什么坏消息
The Evil Queen She's threatened the entire kingdom with a curse, a curse that will rip away all that we love.
巫后 她用一道诅咒威胁整个王国 这道诅咒会剥夺我们所爱的一切
Then we must stop her.
那我们必须制止她
It's too late for that.
太迟了
So all is lost?
难道一切无望了吗
No. There is hope, if you will help us.
不 还有希望只要你愿意帮助我们
Me?

Snow White is about to give birth to a child a child who will save us all when she reaches her twentyeighth year
白雪公主快要生孩子了 这孩子到二十八岁就能拯救我们所有人
But only if she can be protected from the powerful effects of the dark curse.
但得有人能保护她免受强大的黑暗诅咒的伤害
重点讲解

be about to do sth
to be close to doing sth; to be going to do sth very soon
即将,行将,正要(做某事)
I was just about to ask you the same thing.
我刚才正要问你同一件事情。

threaten sb with sth
to say that you will cause trouble, hurt sb, etc. if you do not get what you want
扬言要;威胁;恐吓
They broke my windows and threatened me.
他们砸碎我的窗子并威胁我。
The attacker threatened them with a gun.
袭击者用枪威胁他们。
He was threatened with dismissal if he continued to turn up late for work.
他受到警告,如果继续上班迟到,就被辞退。

rip
(突然或猛烈地)撕破,裂开
I ripped my jeans on the fence.
我的牛仔裤在栅栏上划破了。
The flags had been ripped in two.
旗帜都被撕成了两半。

harm
伤害;损害
He would never frighten anyone or cause them any harm.
他永远不会吓唬或伤害任何人。
He may look fierce, but he means no harm.
他可能看上去很凶,但并无恶意。


视频及简介

该片讲述了匹诺曹面临危险的故事。


分享到