(单词翻译:单击)
I love you daddy.
我爱你 爸爸
What a mess.
一片狼藉啊
Not for long.
快收拾好了
What can I do for you Mr. Gold?
有什么事吗 戈登先生
I was just in the neighborhood thought I'd pop by.
我路过这里 顺便来拜访一下
Lovely to see you in such high spirits.
很高兴看到你心情这么好
Well it's been a good day.
我今天过得很好
I just rid the town of an unwanted nuisance.
我刚为镇上解决了一件麻烦事
Emma Swan? Really?
艾玛·斯旺 真的吗
Yes. I imagine she's halfway to Boston by now.
是的 我估计她在回波士顿的路上
I wouldn't bet on that.
我可不这么认为
I've just seen her strolling down the main street with your boy.
我刚才看到她跟你的儿子走在中央大街上
Thick as thieves they looked.
看起来很亲热
What?
什么
Perhaps you should have come to me.
也许你该找我帮忙
If Ms. Swan is a problem you can't fix
如果你对付不了斯旺女士
I'm only too happy to help for a price of course.
我很乐意帮忙 当然不是无偿的
I'm not in the business of making deals with you anymore.
我不会再跟你做任何交易了
To which deal are you referring?
你说的是哪个交易
You know what deal.
你懂的
Oh right yeah.
好吧
The boy I procured for you.
我帮你弄来的孩子
Henry.
亨利
Did I ever tell you what a lovely name that was?
我说过这名字有多么动听吗
However did you pick it?
你为什么要选这个名字
Did you want her to come to town?
是你要她来到镇子的吗
You wanted all this to happen didn't you?
你想让这一切重新上演吗
Your finding Henry wasn't an accident was it?
你不是碰巧找到亨利的 对吗
Whatever do you mean?
不明白你在说什么
Where did you get him?
你从哪找到他的
Do you know something?
你知道什么内情吗
I've no idea what you're implying.
我不知道你在暗示什么
I think you do.
我觉得你知道
Who is this woman his mother this... Emma Swan?
那女人 他的生母 那个艾玛·斯旺是谁
I would say you think you know exactly who she is.
我觉得 你很清楚她是谁
I really must be going.
我真的要走了
Tell me what you know about her.
告诉我 你了解她哪些情况
I'm not gonna answer you dear
我不会说的 亲爱的
so I suggest you excuse me.
所以请你原谅