位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第196期:冷血之人
日期:2016-03-12 17:41

(单词翻译:单击)

time.jpg

Good bye Father.

永别了 父王

I'm so sorry Snow.

我很抱歉 白雪

I loved him so much.

我非常爱他

So did I dear.

我也是 亲爱的

So did I.

我也是

The loss I feel for my husband must be nothing compared to the loss you feel for your father.

我失去丈夫的痛苦肯定远比不上你失去父亲的痛苦

If there is anything I can do

如果有什么是我能做的

please let me know.

请告诉我

I may only be your mother through marriage

虽然我可能只是你的继母

but I'm here for you dear.

但我与你同在 亲爱的

Truly and forever.

永远地 真心实意地

Congratulations.

恭喜

Your revenge is almost complete.

你的大仇快得报了

One down...

解决了一个

One to go.

还剩一个

She has no idea does she?

她还完全蒙在鼓里吧

That I'm responsible for his passing?

你是指我害死她父亲的事吗

She sought comfort with me.

她向我寻求安慰

Sickening.

真恶心

I could have ended her miserable existence right there.

我本可以当时就结束她的悲惨生活

Believe me it was tempting.

相信我 真想那么干

It would have sated your soul.

那倒是会让你心满意足

The kingdom's still loyal to her.

王国的臣民还在为她效忠

They would turn on me.

他们会把矛头指向我

They don't know the wretchedness inside her as I do.

他们不像我这样了解她内心的鄙陋

They don't know what she did to me.

他们不知道她对我干了什么

We must be delicate in this next phase.

下一步我们一定要走得非常小心

Her demise must be handled with care.

要让她死得神不知鬼不觉

Perhaps one of your knights your majesty.

也许可以让您的骑士去办 皇后殿下

No.

不行

I need someone adept at murder

我需要一个嗜血成性

bereft of mercy.

毫无怜悯之心的人

Someone with no heart.

一个冷血的人

Now you understand.

你终于明白了

Well in that case

如果是那样的话

you need a huntsman.

您需要找一个猎人

You have died so that I may live.

只有你死了 我才能活下去

Forgive me.

原谅我

Your sacrifice is honorable.

你的牺牲是值得尊敬的

I thank you.

谢谢你

分享到
重点单词
  • bereftadj. 丧失的;被剥夺的;失去亲人的 v. 失去…的(
  • miserableadj. 悲惨的,痛苦的,贫乏的
  • demisen. 死亡,转让房产,让位 vt. 让渡,遗赠,转让 v
  • honorableadj. 光荣的,可敬的,尊敬的 =honourable
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • sacrificen. 牺牲,供俸,祭品 vt. 牺牲,祭祀,贱卖 vi.
  • mercyn. 怜悯,宽恕,仁慈,恩惠 adj. 仁慈的,宽
  • adeptadj. 熟练的,老练的 n. 名手,专家
  • comfortn. 舒适,安逸,安慰,慰藉 vt. 安慰,使舒适
  • revengen. 报仇,报复,复仇愿望,获得满足的机会 vt. 报仇