位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第271期:童话书
日期:2016-11-11 16:40

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本

Oh, go on. Open it.
快打开看看啊
What's the occasion?
为什么送我礼物呢
The occasion is I love you.
因为我爱你
Go on. Now I know you miss your book, but with this, you can do the heroics.
打开吧 我知道你丢了童话书 但有了这个 你也可以做那些英勇的事
You can save the princesses.
你可以救出公主
You can be the hero.
做大英雄
Henry, you have to believe me. When I tore down the playground, I did it for your safety.
亨利 你要相信我 我把城堡毁掉 是为了保障你的安全
Please don't be upset with me. I really didn't mean to destroy your book.
不要生我的气 我真不是有意毁掉你的书
It's not just the book.
不光是书的问题
Okay. Then what is it?
好吧 那还有什么
It's Emma. I want to see her.
艾玛 我想见她
Regina, you got a min… I'm sorry.
瑞金娜 你有时... 抱歉
Oh, don't worry about it. Henry, why don't you get home and start your homework? I'll be there in a bit, and we can have dinner.
没关系 亨利 你回家去做作业好吗 我过儿就去 然后我们吃晚饭
Oh, Kathryn, what is it?
凯思琳 怎么了
It's David. He's leaving me.
戴维 他要离开我
That little homewrecker. Excuse me?
那个"小三" 你说什么
She just couldn't stay away, could she?
她就是不能滚远点吗
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Why, Mary Margaret, of course.
当然是玛丽·玛格丽特
What's Mary Margaret got to do with this?
玛丽·玛格丽特与此事有什么关系呢
What's Mary Margaret got to do with any of this? Regina, do you know something?
玛丽·玛格丽特与此事究竟有什么关系 瑞金娜 你知道什么吗
They've been having an affair.
他们一直有私情

重点讲解

have an affair with
(尤指已婚男女的)私通,风流韵事:

»She is having an affair with her boss.
她跟老板有暧昧关系。

occasion (to do sth) | ~ (of / for sth)
理由;原因:

»I've had no occasion to visit him recently.
我最近无缘去拜访他。

heroic
英勇的;英雄的
【SYN】 courageous :

»a heroic figure
英雄人物
»Rescuers made heroic efforts to save the crew.
救援人员不畏艰险努力营救全体船员。

upset (about sth) | ~ (that...)
难过;不高兴;失望;沮丧:

»There's no point getting upset about it.
犯不着为此事难过。

stay away (from sb / sth)
离开,不接近(某人);不去(某处):

»I want you to stay away from my daughter.
我要你离我女儿远远的。

视频及简介
该剧主要讲述了一位有着困扰过去的女性Emma来到缅因州的一个充满魔法的小镇上,遇到各种神奇经历的冒险故事。


分享到