位置:首页 > 影视英语 > 美剧学习 > 童话镇 > 正文
美剧《童话镇》第395期:艾琳找到新线索
日期:2017-04-03 08:36

(单词翻译:单击)

听力文本
Ruby found the box with the heart right over here, just by the shore.
鲁比就是在这里找到装有心脏的盒子 就在岸边
What's wrong? Nothing.
怎么了 没事
It doesn't seem like nothing.
看着不像没事啊
Here. Let me look. No, it's okay.
让我瞧瞧 不用了 没事的
It's just a shin splint. Just let me walk it off.
就是胫骨那儿有点疼 走走就好了
Sorry. I know this must be hard on you.
我很遗憾 我知道这件事一定让你很难过
Yeah, that's an understatement.
是啊 "难过"这个词太轻描淡写了
I don't know you that well, but it seems to me, that aside from Henry, Mary Margaret's the closest thing to family you've got.
我不是很了解你 但在我看来 除了亨利 玛丽·玛格丽特就是与你最亲密的人了
It's okay to admit it.
你可以承认这一点
August, look.
奥古斯特 看
What is it?
这是什么
It's a shard.
是一块碎片
From a shovel.
铲子上的
Must've broken off when it hit a rock.
一定是碰到石头撞碎的
If we can find the shovel that it broke off of, we can prove that Mary Margaret didn't bury the heart.
如果能找到这把铲子 就能证明不是玛丽·玛格丽特埋的心脏
We can prove that she's innocent.
也就能证明她是清白的
And I'm gonna guess you know exactly whose shovel it is.
而且我猜你一定知道那是谁的铲子
The eagle is in the nest, and the package is secure.
鹰已归巢 包裹很安全
Henry. I left the code book at home.
亨利 我把代号表落在家里了
She's getting in the shower and the keys are under the mat.
就是说她在洗澡 钥匙在门垫下面
重点讲解

understatement
保守的说法;不充分的敍述
To say we were pleased is an understatement (= we were extremely pleased).
只说我们高兴真是轻描淡写。
'These figures are a bit disappointing.' 'That's got to be the understatement of the year.'
"这些数字有点令人失望。" "那一定是本年度最保守的说法了。"

secure
secure against sth
secure from sth

that cannot be affected or harmed by sth
安全的;稳妥的
Information must be stored so that it is secure from accidental deletion.
必须把资料保存起来,这样才不至于无意中删除。

walk sth off
to go for a walk after a meal so that you feel less full
散步消食
We walked off a heavy Sunday lunch.
我们星期日午餐吃得特别多,散散步帮助消化。

aside from
除了
Aside from a few scratches, I'm OK.
除了几处擦伤外,我安然无恙。


视频及简介

该片讲述了艾琳受到启发寻找新线索的故事。


分享到